End of season

Anything yellow and blue
Steppers
Brat

End of season

Post by Steppers »

Well that was disappointing!

A couple of things that get on my wick:

Has anyone spotted this mystery queue going around the stadium with x million ready to buy the club stadium Ronaldo etc as the people on the phone in claiming they exist piss me off!

Fans, boo the 2nd goal sing very negative songs and then when the worst player on the pitch is subbed 2 mins later give him a standing ovation as he was a god at wembley

Players, play like you give a shit. I would concur that the number of ooc players has effected the performance (as I think it did a few years back)

Pitch, yes it is shit and effects is more than away teams but surely it does not lead to only one shot on target in a game??

Do other clubs have the witch hunt of staff/players that we have at oufc. How the hell do any of us know if mad
Dog/Melville are any good

See you all next year and I hope to god we have a good start!

Waddock, IL, mad dog in
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re: End of season

Post by Hog »

Steppers wrote:W
Do other clubs have the witch hunt of staff/players that we have at oufc. How the hell do any of us know if mad

Waddock, IL, mad dog in

Well, they were a part of the Wilder regime and that may mean different things to different people but most seem to think that was failing even though we were in the play-off positions. Then they were trusted with running the show after CW left with shocking effect and since then they've presumably had major input into what Waddock has picked up and with disastrous results. I'd say they're in negative equity at the moment and would be happy to see the back of them as soon as possible.
ty cobb
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by ty cobb »

Results were mixed under Lewis they have been disgraceful under Waddock.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Hog wrote:

Waddock, IL, mad dog in

Well, they were a part of the Wilder regime and that may mean different things to different people but most seem to think that was failing even though we were in the play-off positions. Then they were trusted with running the show after CW left with shocking effect and since then they've presumably had major input into what Waddock has picked up and with disastrous results. I'd say they're in negative equity at the moment and would be happy to see the back of them as soon as possible.
I heard from a reasonably good source yesterday that after ML's first game in charge, the squad allegedly were taken on a 2 day p*ss-up a la 80s style footballers so that they could 'bond'. If that is true then the sooner they are shown the door the better.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Radley Rambler wrote:
Hog wrote:

Waddock, IL, mad dog in

I heard from a reasonably good source yesterday that after ML's first game in charge, the squad allegedly were taken on a 2 day p*ss-up a la 80s style footballers so that they could 'bond'. If that is true then the sooner they are shown the door the better.
If this is true, anyone involved, especially coaching staff, do not belong at OUFC.
ty cobb
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by ty cobb »

Maybe it worked, we did win two and drew two of the next 4 games.