The old Oxford mail forum

Anything yellow and blue
Tabbernackle
Brat

The old Oxford mail forum

Post by Tabbernackle »

Just been on there (for old times sake) no-one posts much on there these days. But it was good in it's day was'nt it? I just think it'll be good to have as many forums going as poss. What do you lot think?
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

What’s amazing is that the forum that replaced it is user run as the OM struggled to keep a grip on some of the unsavoury postings on TiU. The last time I spoke to Mark Edwards (at the OUFC photo shoot last summer) he was convinced that the punters would return. I did suggest he might have stepped on a mine, and would have gone further had Kelvin not been there to “moderate
Aylesbury Rich
Brat

Re: The old Oxford mail forum

Post by Aylesbury Rich »

&quotTabbernackle&quot wrote:Just been on there (for old times sake) no-one posts much on there these days. But it was good in it's day was'nt it? I just think it'll be good to have as many forums going as poss. What do you lot think?
Um, no one posts much? No one posts at all! Are you perhaps employed by the Mail? Perhaps not, judging by your reckless misuse of the apostrophe.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

It's not surprising the new OM forum failed given the very large amount of space given over to advertising. The OM failed primarily because of greed.
Tabbernackle
Brat

Post by Tabbernackle »

Nowt wrong with me apostrophes'