PottersRightBoot: London Marathon April 2012

Anything yellow and blue
pottersrightboot
Brat

PottersRightBoot: London Marathon April 2012

Post by pottersrightboot »

I am running the London Marathon on April 22nd to raise funds for the William's Syndrome Music Camp. My first - and you'd better believe it - my only Marathon.

I have been bowled over by the fundraising pledges made to date, some offered by some very generous Oxford United fans.

There is no real link to the club apart from the fact that, inter alia, I am intending to have a OUFC badge on my running top on the day.

If you want to find out more about William's Syndrome or are interested in sponsoring me see http://www.justgiving.com/Tim-Rosser for more information. Cheers PRB
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

I hope you are planning to walk some of the way, otherwise youÔÇÖll end up in intensive care at your age. Every year for the last three years IÔÇÖve done a 26 mile walk around The Gower coastline (stopping for a chocolate bar and a cigarette and to peel off my socks on a bench every few hours) so I know how hard it is just to stroll that distance. My personal record is just under 10 hours so good luck with it and donÔÇÖt overdo things.