Creighton

Anything yellow and blue
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Creighton

Post by Joey's Toe »

Gone.

A big shame, IMHO. After Super Jack's comeback last weekend, I'd hoped Wilder might consider the future of Creighton as well. For all his technical shortcomings, he's got the heart of a lion, and for me was easily good enough at this level - and, as I've said elsewhere, probably a better short-term option than Worley.

Good luck, The Beast
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Sad to see Creights leave United. He did well for us
but he has got himself a good club in Wrexham and a decent contract.

I wish &quotThe Beast&quot well and Wrexham a good 2011.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Comment from Beast...

&quotOxford wanted me to stay and be third choice centre back, but anyone who knows me knows that just wouldn't be me. I'd want to fight for my place, and I've made a change for the better, I think.&quot
OXUFC4Life
Toddler

Re: Creighton

Post by OXUFC4Life »

&quotJoey's Toe&quot wrote:Gone.

A big shame, IMHO. After Super Jack's comeback last weekend, I'd hoped Wilder might consider the future of Creighton as well. For all his technical shortcomings, he's got the heart of a lion, and for me was easily good enough at this level - and, as I've said elsewhere, probably a better short-term option than Worley.

Good luck, The Beast
I think it's obvious Wilder did not get on with Creighton, noticed no statement made by him re Creighton leaving the Club. Good Luck Beast and well done Saunders for getting him.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

In the 12 (non) league games since he joined Wrexham they've won 9 (inc last 7 on the bounce) and drawn three. Good luck to him.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Yeah I'm rooting for a Wrexham play off win!