Well done Crozzer and the Scunny Bunny!

Anything yellow and blue
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Well done Crozzer and the Scunny Bunny!

Post by Sideshow Rob »

If any of the younger fans don't understand the loathing for the Franchise Dons, take a look at this

http://mkdongs.com/
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

Andy Crosby - the last decent captain we had. A man of authority and leadership.

Discuss.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Brilliant stuff, all ex Oxford players did the right thing with their pens.

Crozzer (Scunny) Back of the net
Togwell (Scunny) Back of the net

Hey Jude you've missed mate. Serves you right for playing for the MK Don Scummies.

This and our new signing have made it a great weekend.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotamershamwrighty&quot wrote:Andy Crosby - the last decent captain we had. A man of authority and leadership.

Discuss.
When we got rid of him 5 years ago I recall people saying he was too old, lacked pace and would only get slower. He played just over 100 games for us amd has gone on to play over 150 for Scunny at a higher level.
And yes, he was a proper captain. Something that has been lacking at our football club for many years and certainly had not been resolved last season.
bjoufc
Embryo

Post by bjoufc »

well look who we've got now Murray hes a leader and a decent player
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotbjoufc&quot wrote:well look who we've got now Murray hes a leader and a decent player
Decent player - yes very much agree.

Leader - I'd say that is debatable. I don't recall many leadership qualities being displayed pre-Wilder when we very much needed this, particulary away from home.
Boogie
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Boogie »

Won't Creighton be the captain now as he was captain at Kiddy.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotamershamwrighty&quot wrote:Andy Crosby - the last decent captain we had. A man of authority and leadership.

Discuss.
When we got rid of him 5 years ago I recall people saying he was too old, lacked pace and would only get slower. He played just over 100 games for us amd has gone on to play over 150 for Scunny at a higher level.
And yes, he was a proper captain. Something that has been lacking at our football club for many years and certainly had not been resolved last season.
We didn't get rid of him. He wanted to go back oop Norf.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:

Discuss.
We didn't get rid of him. He wanted to go back oop Norf.
The way I heard it he fell out with Kassam in contract talks.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

No - Graham Rix said his legs had gone and he could n't run. Rix released Crosby in June 2004.

I think that speaks volumes for Graham Rix and his judgement.. What happened to him?
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotOUFC4eva&quot wrote: I think that speaks volumes for Graham Rix and his judgement.. What happened to him?
According to Wikipedia: &quotHe is currently a coach at the Glenn Hoddle Academy (GHA) in the South of Spain.&quot