Fixtures

Anything yellow and blue
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:And not forgetting the move gives us a bit more recovery time before taking in the Gulls.
What, more time than a 3pm kick-off? How so? And what about people who want to take their kids? And yes, many of us live miles away.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by OUFC4eva »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:some more advice on proboards
Ignore the files from stfcforever unless you want to download our rival's fixtures for the season.

I unzipped oufcgav's file , imported into Outlook, and that then syncs with my i-phone. Someone else seems to suggest emailing one of the extracted files to yourself, and the iphone then prompts to import as a calendar. Not sure if that is the PST, the CSV, or the I-CAL file though.
Shrewsbury have done well here

http://www.shrewsburytown.com/page/News ... 27,00.html
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:And not forgetting the move gives us a bit more recovery time before taking in the Gulls.
What, more time than a 3pm kick-off? How so? And what about people who want to take their kids? And yes, many of us live miles away.
How so? - KO B/F from Sat at 3 pm to Friday at 7:45 pm. Gives us more time, no?

Anyway, I do have a lot of sympathy and admiration for you guys, and as GY says 3 o'clock on Good Friday would be better all round.
womble
Brat

Post by womble »

does anybody know if the date for the cardiff city tie has been set .the reason i ask is that cardiffs first game of the season at west ham has been moved to the sunday lunchtime for coverage by the beeb ,so i wondered if the tie could be moved to the wednesday which is the same night as england play holland at wembley which i have tickets for. :? :? :?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

You've got tickets for England v Holland? Hard luck mate! My fingers are crossed for you that the Cardiff game is switched to the Wednesday to give you the excuse you're obviously looking for!
womble
Brat

Post by womble »

just had text the cardiff game is the wednesday 7.45 kick off
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotwomble&quot wrote:just had text the cardiff game is the wednesday 7.45 kick off
Why do people sign up to a paid for txt service when you can click on this on your moby or PC? Serious question.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... rd||United

Personally I’d rather give a quid or two directly to the club so they get the whole of it.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotwomble&quot wrote:just had text the cardiff game is the wednesday 7.45 kick off
Why do people sign up to a paid for txt service when you can click on this on your moby or PC? Serious question.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... rd||United

Personally I’d rather give a quid or two directly to the club so they get the whole of it.
Because not all of us have those new fangled internet phone thingies and not all the news comes out when I'm at a PC.
Also, the texts arrive before the club website is updated, so is often the first official confirmation of any news, rather than the variable reliability of some sources that appear on Newsnow.
womble
Brat

Post by womble »

what is annoying me at the moment is the fact that there was no texts about the northampton fixture change or the Slumdon fixtures .the advert says get the news first by text :?: :?:
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

I now have a .csv file containing all the fixtures which can be imported into MS Outlook if anyone is interested.
Roo
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Roo »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:I now have a .csv file containing all the fixtures which can be imported into MS Outlook if anyone is interested.
Thank you.
I wish I knew what any of that meant!
Can I load it directly into my iPhone calendar?
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotRoo&quot wrote:
&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:I now have a .csv file containing all the fixtures which can be imported into MS Outlook if anyone is interested.
Thank you.
I wish I knew what any of that meant!
Can I load it directly into my iPhone calendar?
Not sure but I do know that if you use MS Outlook to back up all your iPhone contacts then if you load this file into Outlook then synch your iPhone the fixtures will appear in your iPhone calendar.