Yellow and Navy Scarf

Anything yellow and blue
City Guest
Sperm

Yellow and Navy Scarf

Post by City Guest »

Hello guys hope that you don't mind me using this forum to source an item dear to your heart.

The Youth team that I coach in Cheltenham play in Yellow and Navy and I am trying to get some bar scarves in those colours (must be navy not royal blue). Whenever I go to grounds there is always someone selling bar scarves in the appropriate colours - does this apply at Oxford? I want to make sure before I make the trip on a match day (probably the Macc game). Unless there is anyone willing to pass my details to a vendor......

I'm just looking for yellow and navy - for obvious reasons there must be no writing on.

Many thanks in advance
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

There is nothing to suit in the Club Shop, the nearest to your requirements has got the club crest at either end.
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Well that's easy - just get his youth team to change their crest to be like ours.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:There is nothing to suit in the Club Shop, the nearest to your requirements has got the club crest at either end.
I beg to differ! The last time I went in the club shop, albeit a month or so ago, they had a stack of yellow and navy scarves with no crest on (my daughter has worn hers, on average, about 23 hours a day ever since!).

A quick phone call should confirm whether they have any left. From memory they are £8 each. Tel 01865 335310
Last edited by Hog on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

The day we saw off the team coach to Wembley there was a chap by the roundabout for the car park selling plain yellow and blue bar scarfs. Haven't seen them being sold since. Try these people? looks expensive though.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

If there's nothing doing at the club shop you could try these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sportsjamkits-Tea ... 6d6f058128
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotHog&quot wrote:.. they had a stack of yellow and navy scarves with no crest on (my daughter has worn hers, on average, about 23 hours a day ever since!).
You might at least put the central heating on... :shock:
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

If you can justify buying in bulk, Foster's are really good: http://www.fosterenterprises.co.uk/cust ... arves.html

£200 for 50 - you can probably haggle that down a bit.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotHog&quot wrote:.. they had a stack of yellow and navy scarves with no crest on (my daughter has worn hers, on average, about 23 hours a day ever since!).
There is none in the garage.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotHog&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
There is none in the garage.
Blimey, you're harsh. Do you let her into the house at meal times, or do you just put out a bowl of water and some stale bread for her?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Actually I've just tucked her up in bed with TWO duvets (even though the heating IS on!) as I've had to collect her from school because she's got the bug which has, apparently, knocked out 10% of the kids so far. And she's still got the ruddy scarf on!
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

In other news, 20 people were injured when a forum thread derailed just outside Oxford this morning.
Long John Silver
Brat

Post by Long John Silver »

You could try here http://www.footballheaven.net/acatalog/ ... Scarf.html

A phone call might be advisable though, as I have bought two of these previously - one was navy and the other royal blue.
City Guest
Sperm

Re:

Post by City Guest »

&quotHog&quot wrote:If there's nothing doing at the club shop you could try these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sportsjamkits-Tea ... 6d6f058128
Many thanks Hog, just ordered a couple to test quality.