Ban all Luton fans from football forever

Anything yellow and blue
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

There seems to be a new generation of football hooligan sprouting, with a definate racist undertone, probably spurred on by the electoral success of the BNP and by the English Defence League's successful rampages through many towns and cities. Look at what happened in Stoke. Look at the Sky News footage of the scenes at Kenilworth Road and try to spot a single black guy or an asian guy (let alone a female of any race) at a footee match in one of the most multicultural parts of the UK.

This is more than just a few kids throwing coins. We have to unite and be on our guard. I'm just glad that I'm amoung like-mided fans at Oxford and the 'no surrender to the IRA' bullshit is behind us.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
This is more than just a few kids throwing coins. We have to unite and be on our guard. I'm just glad that I'm amoung like-mided fans at Oxford and the 'no surrender to the IRA' bullshit is behind us.
There was a loud and quite lengthy rendition of &quotno surrender&quot from some Oxford supporters before game at Eastbourne. Quite disturbing.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
There was a loud and quite lengthy rendition of &quotno surrender&quot from some Oxford supporters before game at Eastbourne. Quite disturbing.
Who are these morons Boris? Has the whole Northern Ireland Peace Process just completely passed them by? Next time I'm telling them to shut the fuck up. I'm no Caltholic but my grandad was and was an immigrant to this country.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

Nick Owen was on BBC Breakfast this morning still peddling the line that this was the first instance of trouble at a Luton game all season. The guy is clearly deluded.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Not only was there the trouble that we all saw during our game with them but didn't their fans do something like £20,000 worth of damage to their own toilets?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

They also stabbed a copper at Cambridge, tore the head off the Wimbledon mascot (okay, so that's funny), and had a mash-up at Kettering.
Beach Road End
Brat

Post by Beach Road End »

Scummy town with scummy fans. They deserve nothing less. Hope I never have to set foot in that ground again.
RnDFC1
Sperm

Post by RnDFC1 »

Rushden fan here, bit late I know!

Apart from the second half at Nene Park, where I thought we were the better side, I think the better team won overall.

I know hes not very popular amongst our supporters, but Constable is one hell of a player.

So glad the Luton scumbags aren't in the final.

Anyway good luck in the play-off finals.
R&ampDFC 4 LIFE
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Cheers dude, very good of you to say so.

I thought your fans were excellent on Monday. Although you need to get rid of that drum - atmosphere killer!

To be fair, apart from working hard I don't think Rushden looked too special. You need to get rid of Louis and one or two others and bring in some decent forwards if you want to repeat this year's decent season next year.

Good luck, and I sincerely hope we don't have to play you again next season (unless it's in the FA Cup).
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

I went to Southampton v Luton in the 3rd round of the FA cup and even there, the Luton fans were trying to get across the segregation netting to attack the home fans.........
RnDFC1
Sperm

Re:

Post by RnDFC1 »

&quotboris&quot wrote:Cheers dude, very good of you to say so.

I thought your fans were excellent on Monday. Although you need to get rid of that drum - atmosphere killer!

To be fair, apart from working hard I don't think Rushden looked too special. You need to get rid of Louis and one or two others and bring in some decent forwards if you want to repeat this year's decent season next year.

Good luck, and I sincerely hope we don't have to play you again next season (unless it's in the FA Cup).
Yeah alot of our supporters would like to see Jefferson Louis go, myself included... if you had seen his performance against his parent club Crawley... he showed he really couldnt be bothered.

No idea why he started on Monday, as I thought we had better options.
R&ampDFC 4 LIFE
slappy
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by slappy »

&quotboris&quot wrote:They also stabbed a copper at Cambridge, tore the head off the Wimbledon mascot (okay, so that's funny), and had a mash-up at Kettering.
I think a policeman cut his hand at Cambridge. Also remember Chappers taking out Harry the Hatter (Luton mascot) with a tackle from behind pre kick-off at Kenilworth Road? And funnily enough I saw some our fans swinging on the crossbar in front of the OM Stand on Monday, and some others go up to and approach the Rushden fans - not that dissimilar to some of the scenes at the Rushden-Luton final whistle, although a smaller number.

I think several Luton fans will get life bans, others the standard 3 year bans. Fines and suspended fines too.

With World Cup 2012 coming up, the FA are bound to act more than usual to try and portray England as a suitable venue free from trouble.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:They also stabbed a copper at Cambridge, tore the head off the Wimbledon mascot (okay, so that's funny), and had a mash-up at Kettering.
I think a policeman cut his hand at Cambridge. Also remember Chappers taking out Harry the Hatter (Luton mascot) with a tackle from behind pre kick-off at Kenilworth Road? And funnily enough I saw some our fans swinging on the crossbar in front of the OM Stand on Monday, and some others go up to and approach the Rushden fans - not that dissimilar to some of the scenes at the Rushden-Luton final whistle, although a smaller number.

I think several Luton fans will get life bans, others the standard 3 year bans. Fines and suspended fines too.

With World Cup 2012 coming up, the FA are bound to act more than usual to try and portray England as a suitable venue free from trouble.
World Cup 2012? What's that then? Schoolboy error Sloppy!:lol:
scooter
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by scooter »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotslappy&quot wrote:

World Cup 2012? What's that then? Schoolboy error Sloppy!:lol:
Oh No the bean counters are kicking off, this will be nastier than Luton, mark my words.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:

When did the CPS become part of the Football Association? I know the FA are all powerful but I'm surprised to hear that they are responsible for criminal prosecutions. :)

(and yes I know anybody can launch a criminal prosecution - it doesn't have to be the crown)