Eastbourne ticket

Anything yellow and blue
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Eastbourne ticket

Post by Ancient Colin »

As I'm still stuck in Miami, with no obvious prospect of getting back, anyone want my Eastbourne ticket? PM me with an address and I'll get it sent to you. Cheers
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

You're right, that is nowhere near Treviso.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re: Eastbourne ticket

Post by Snake »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:As I'm still stuck in Miami, with no obvious prospect of getting back, anyone want my Eastbourne ticket? PM me with an address and I'll get it sent to you. Cheers
Just count yourself as a lucky person. Iceland are no good with cash but they do do a nice line in ash...

The last time I went to Eastbourne it was called off at three hours notice because of a bit of frost, so fuck it (and Them).

Been there, got the t-shirt (for the FA Cup tie) but I’ve got my ticket today for the Big One on the 3rd May. It’s the SSU for me by means of a change as I reckon the back row of the North Stand might turn out to be a bit of a pain interacting with the hooligans who only follow Us for fuck only knows why.

Not got my ticket for 29th April yet, just like everyone else.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:As I'm still stuck in Miami, with no obvious prospect of getting back
Don't be so hasty O ancient one.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:Not got my ticket for 29th April yet, just like everyone else.
Chatting in the ticket office queue last night, one of the stewards said that tickets for 29th April won't be on sale until 27th April! We won't find out until Saturday who we're playing and they have to physically get the tickets to us before they can be sold. Could be a fun couple of days!
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Post by The OXman Cometh »

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:
&quotSnake&quot wrote:Not got my ticket for 29th April yet, just like everyone else.
Chatting in the ticket office queue last night, one of the stewards said that tickets for 29th April won't be on sale until 27th April! We won't find out until Saturday who we're playing and they have to physically get the tickets to us before they can be sold. Could be a fun couple of days!
I have heard on the grapevine that if it's York then they wont be sending any tickets at all, apparently you buy your ticket from your club then pick it up in York on the day of the game, like i said it is a rumour.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

Call me old fashioned, but wouldn't you expect Mick Brown to have already lined things up with both R&ampD and York, and then agree to seal the deal with one phone call at 5pm on Saturday ? It should then be simple to stick our allocation on a motor bike, draft up a notice for the website and open the ticket office at some point on Sunday ?

Maybe I'm seeing things too simply.
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by theox »

If memory serves, the Exeter tickets 3 years ago went on sale at 9am on the Monday morning after the season finished on the Saturday. I can't imagine it would be hard to replicate that.

That year, we also had more time to sort things out because the away leg was on the Friday and the home leg on the following Tuesday.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Part of the delay in the past I think is that our club counts and checks the number of tickets sent so that they can account back fully to the away club.

Or we could always take the Leeds-Millwall play-off approach of everyone having to get a coach from the stadium, and tickets are handed over at a specified service station on the M1.

Anyway, I am hoping the new on-line ticketing means I can simply order from the computer, instead of being on hold for half an hour or more.
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

Well, I guess that means there are no takers, then? Am currently booked back on Sunday ...
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Well, I guess that means there are no takers, then? Am currently booked back on Sunday ...
Tsk. No commitment. Tsk.

Can't you swim? :lol:
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Well, I guess that means there are no takers, then? Am currently booked back on Sunday ...
Tsk. No commitment. Tsk.

Can't you swim? :lol:
We'll send Dan Snow in a 30' rib to come and get you.