Roll up, roll up..

Anything yellow and blue
Snake
Grumpy old git

Roll up, roll up..

Post by Snake »

R&ampD have started selling play-off tickets.

http://nln24.com/news/story/diamonds-ti ... ng-on-sale

Surely we should be promoting the Wrexham match in terms of stub holders get preference (after ST, Super 7, Members etc) for what we know will be the biggest game of the season on 3rd May?

It could put an extra thousand on the gate and £15 into the club funds.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

They've stuck an extra £1 on the play-off tickets for &quotadministrative costs&quot. I wonder if they will give two stands to away supporters like they have for Luton in the last game if the season.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

R&ampD capacity = 6,500

York capacity = 9,500

Hmmm, could be tricky getting tickets for Nene Park.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:R&ampD capacity = 6,500

York capacity = 9,500

Hmmm, could be tricky getting tickets for Nene Park.
Depends - &quotAir Wair stand where the normal allocation for away supporters is 1,000. This end is normally shared with home supporters but if demand requires it then the whole of this stand can be given to visiting fans, increasing the number to 2,372.&quot
If we only get 1000 I'd say massive problems with 100's of yellow trying to get in the home end. I can even see there being probs with 2372 allocated given how close it is. Plus its not on the telly.

How many would we get at York?
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:How many would we get at York?
Dunno, but at a guess then I reckon when we were confirmed to play Exeter away this time two years ago in the play-offs it was nice to chat to you and many others at seven in the morning while waiting for the ticket office to open at nine.

Might see you in the queue at dawn Mr. B, if it’s R&ampd, but if it’s York away then I can have a lie in and not bother turning up until about lunchtime in order to get a ticket.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:They've stuck an extra £1 on the play-off tickets for &quotadministrative costs&quot. I wonder if they will give two stands to away supporters like they have for Luton in the last game if the season.
Oxford have already stated that prices for the home game will be the normal league prices. Which is nice.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

[quote=&quotSnake&quot Dunno, but at a guess then I reckon when we were confirmed to play Exeter away this time two years ago in the play-offs it was nice to chat to you and many others at seven in the morning while waiting for the ticket office to open at nine.[/quote]

Yes and what a waste of time that was given that we didn't even sell all our allocation. Not that it wasn't nice having a chat when half asleep.
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by theox »

If its R&ampD then I imagine we will sell out any allocation they give us but with York much less will go if only due to the lack of notice to get time off work.

Which is why I've booked the afternoon off already. If it is York, I'm not looking forward to being a zombie at work on the Friday particularly if we've suffered some sort of hideous defeat........
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Post by The OXman Cometh »

http://www.oufc.co.uk/page/News/0,,1034 ... 27,00.html

Hopefully there will be a link to OUFC for ticket details.