If not us then....

Anything yellow and blue

If we don't, who would you want to win the title?

Stevenage
17%
Luton
83%

Total votes: 12

Mooro
Grumpy old git

If not us then....

Post by Mooro »

...which of the other two would you prefer to take the title?
Peterorange
Puberty

Post by Peterorange »

Na na na na na na not listening

)
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

I'm going to abstain, but thanks anyway.
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

None of them. I hate them all.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Got to be Luton.
Rather we played Stevenage either in the semis or final. More of a chance I feel. Plus I would rather not have to travel to Luton again.
deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

Stevenage for me, just.

For:
  • They've been in it all season and deserve it on merit considering their small budget etc.
    Luton were 16 points behind us at one stage, and for them to come back and win it would highlight even more prominently the bottlers we are.
    The vast majority of Luton fans are horrible scumbags who do not deserve any sort of success.
Against:
  • Stevenage are a club with a hardcore away support of 86. There are far too many 'little' teams in L2 as it is.
    I don't want to go to Luton every again, least of all in a playoff semi.
Jimski
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Jimski »

Luton - I want them out of this division. If they stay down then they will be firm favourites next season, whether or not we stay down too.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

Luton, simply because it is a horrible away trip, and Stevenage isn't.
Tethesis
Sperm

Post by Tethesis »

Stevenage!

remember all the BS that the luton manager spouted?
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Luton, simply because I think we would have a better chance of beating Stevenage in the play offs.

If I was choosing on which team I prefer as a club, I would have chosen Stevenage, beause they are a much friendlier club.
John Byrne's Underpants
Puberty

Re:

Post by John Byrne's Underpants »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:Luton, simply because I think we would have a better chance of beating Stevenage in the play offs.

If I was choosing on which team I prefer as a club, I would have chosen Stevenage, beause they are a much friendlier club.
Agreed on all fronts. We at least have an outside chance against a deflated Stevenage (however, it looks like they've bounced back pretty quickly and still must be strong favourites to win the title).
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:Got to be Luton.
Rather we played Stevenage either in the semis or final. More of a chance I feel. Plus I would rather not have to travel to Luton again.
I doubt we’re going to travel to Luton again this season, Mr. B.

If I was a betting person (which I am) then my money is on seeing lots and lots of Them at Wembley and shattering the records for the highest attendance and gate receipts ever for a non-league game of football.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:Got to be Luton.
I doubt we’re going to travel to Luton again this season, Mr. B.

If I was a betting person (which I am) then my money is on seeing lots and lots of Them at Wembley and shattering the records for the highest attendance and gate receipts ever for a non-league game of football.
No chance of smashing the attendance records. Crowds of over 100,000 were not unheard of for the FA Amateur Cup finals at Wembley, including Pegasus, the Oxbridge team consisting mainly of Oxford players.

An Oxford Luton final would no doubt break all other records for a non-league game though.