12th Man 6aside

Anything yellow and blue
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

12th Man 6aside

Post by theox »

Cracking day out yesterday so well done to Mark et al for the organisation.

However, i feel that there should be quarter-finals next time as I feel very hard done by that we (Banbury Radio Horton) were eliminated from the Group Stage with 6 points having only conceded 1 goal!! :cry:
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

Mark did do a sterling job, as did everyone who helped keep a semblance of order on or off the pitch.

A report will follow on the OxVox site, but in the mean time there's a link to photos from OUFC's games in group one (including their trouncing of OxVox), and the final:

http&#58//www&#46oxvox&#46org&#46uk/news&#46aspx?id=114

Hope everyone who took part, hope to meet up with some of you again in a couple of weeks' time for the next one!

Matt.
Peterorange
Puberty

Post by Peterorange »

Big thanks to Mark and all for their work in putting this on, we had a great time despite our very unlucky 1-0 defeat to Banbury Radio Horton followed by two unlucky draws :D

And it was an honour to wear the yellow (bib) of OxVox too, thanks for the game!
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

hey, we needed someone with some shooting boots on to supplement my killer instinct...

:lol:
Mark Sennett
Brat

Post by Mark Sennett »

It turns out we would have had time for a 1/4 final so I might implement this to the next 6-a-side tournament on 6 Dec.

Glad you all had a good time and thanks for taking part.
Please sponsor the OxVox Walk to Wycombe to raise funds for Helen &amp Douglas House and the Oxford United Youth &amp Community Trust. You can donate online at www.justgiving.com/oxvox
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by theox »

&quotMark Sennett&quot wrote:It turns out we would have had time for a 1/4 final so I might implement this to the next 6-a-side tournament on 6 Dec.

Glad you all had a good time and thanks for taking part.
Damn it!!!!!! We're not playing in that one!!!

Next year, next year................... :wink: