Chris Williams

Anything yellow and blue
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotSackcloth Ox&quot wrote:I can see Wilder becoming a latter day, lower league, Sir Alex with the media eventually.
I just had to capture that one on record, just in case the long awaited (and owner edited notes) of the OxVox Committee meeting with IL reflected the same kind of tone when we all get to read them in the morning...
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by recordmeister »

&quotTabbernackle&quot wrote:I hate to say it but I think K T is the problem
YEAH! What a shit chairman we have.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfor ... the_black/

Oh, hang on....

Some people... :roll:
Werthers Original
Dashing young thing

Post by Werthers Original »

That's pretty incredible - to make a profit AND have reserve full backs and a choice of wingers!
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:
&quotTabbernackle&quot wrote:I hate to say it but I think K T is the problem
YEAH! What a shit chairman we have.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfor ... the_black/

Oh, hang on....

Some people... :roll:
Right, we're going to make a profit, and we don't even know if we're going to get extra money from the play-offs!

As for Kelvin, then like 99% of people I think he's been fantastic for the club and along with Chris Wilder has turned OUFC around, though I do worry (a bit, and it's growing) that with their track records they could both be tempted by offers from other clubs.

However, what really concerns me is what is going to happen to this profit. Will it be reinvested or simply used to wipe out debts? i.e. go Up North.

Fair enough if IL wants a bit back but almost by the day the value of our club is increasing and is certainly worth more now than when he bought it for £2m all those miserable years ago.