Cobblers Hat

Anything yellow and blue
Out of the gloom
Puberty

Post by Out of the gloom »

Oxford 1 Northampton 0
Craddock

7600 (800)

UE: Having again lost from a two goal lead, Wilder refuses to answer questions and instead recites TS Eliot’s Choruses from the Rock.
Frank
Puberty

Post by Frank »

Us win 3-1. Constable, Craddock &amp Potter. 6988 &amp 698

Lyn: Win 3-1. Beano, Crado &amp Potto. 7000 &amp 700

Shane: Draw 1-1. Beano. 6999 &amp 666

April: Us win 2-0. Craddock x 2
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotboris&quot wrote:Southerners 0 Northerners 1
Worley og (90||5)
7654 (678)

UE: there's a minute's silence before the game in memory of Ari Upp. Pre-match music is exclusively by the Slits. Creighton breaks down sobbing in the centre circle as Typical Girls comes over the PA. James Constable and Matt Green share a passionate moment to the sounds of Animal Space. The whole of the East Stand joins in with Heard it on the Grapevine.

UE2: My course leader decides that attending the game at the Kas is a more worthwhile exercise than anything that he had planned that afternoon, so I get to the game.
Can I claim a point for my UE2? The coach finished his session at 2.30, allowing me to get to the ground just in time to see United lose the toss.
Frank
Puberty

Re:

Post by Frank »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:Southerners 0 Northerners 1
Worley og (90||5)
7654 (678)

UE: there's a minute's silence before the game in memory of Ari Upp. Pre-match music is exclusively by the Slits. Creighton breaks down sobbing in the centre circle as Typical Girls comes over the PA. James Constable and Matt Green share a passionate moment to the sounds of Animal Space. The whole of the East Stand joins in with Heard it on the Grapevine.

UE2: My course leader decides that attending the game at the Kas is a more worthwhile exercise than anything that he had planned that afternoon, so I get to the game.
Can I claim a point for my UE2? The coach finished his session at 2.30, allowing me to get to the ground just in time to see United lose the toss.
I'd need a note from the coach to be able to consider it :D