Ban all Luton fans from football forever

Anything yellow and blue
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Matt D »

&quotSackcloth Ox&quot wrote:
&quotIsaac&quot wrote:
&quotMatt D&quot wrote:well, our fans can hardly claim to always be angels, but i thought yesterday showed both Us and diamonds' fans in a good light, and provided a real contrast to what went on at kenilworth rd.

how nice to see some diamonds fans stay behind to applaud our team's performance. and walking out of the east stand, it was heart-warming to see oxford supporters applauding the departing away coaches, rather than taunting them.
Magnanimous in victory is much easier than in defeat.

I dunno, can't help but think we probably shouldn't be too judgemental, given what often happens in our big games at the Kassam.

I saw a few of our more idiotic fans run over to the rushden fans from the north stand when given the chance. Thankfully we didn't get to find out but another semi final defeat yesterday and I suspect we'd have had a few problems of our own today, to think this is just a luton problem is naive and possibly a bit dangerous, if you ask me.
Agree, remember Northwich!
that may be, but how often have you seen that situation when we've been on the receiving end of a defeat? i can't remember too many.

as i said, i thought it was a good day for both sets of fans.