Ten games to go

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: Ten games to go

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Not having been involved in a pro club, it's difficult to know how much the first team as a group rubs off on the youngsters, or whether the youngsters are dealt with separately. Clearly a lot of credit must go to those involved in the youth set up and development.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

GodalmingYellow wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Three observations:

1) The pitch is indeed awful. I'd love to know what has been done/said behind the scenes to ensure we don't have the same problem next year.
On point 1, aren't London Welsh moving to Wycombe from next season, so we should have a decent pitch again?
Is this correct? How on earth did I miss that? A true hang the flags out moment if it is as I am dreading a further two seasons (at least) on this pitch.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Hog wrote:
GodalmingYellow wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Three observations:

1) The pitch is indeed awful. I'd love to know what has been done/said behind the scenes to ensure we don't have the same problem next year.
On point 1, aren't London Welsh moving to Wycombe from next season, so we should have a decent pitch again?
Is this correct? How on earth did I miss that? A true hang the flags out moment if it is as I am dreading a further two seasons (at least) on this pitch.
Yes GY, please expand on this.