Tonight

Anything yellow and blue
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Cheers Slappy. You seem to know everything, or at least where to look it up very quickly.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by slappy »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:Cheers Slappy. You seem to know everything, or at least where to look it up very quickly.
I'd tried writing a blog summary earlier in the year on penalties, fines and suspensions, but gave up at suspensions as it was far too confusing. Trying to understand the contracts and loan system was a bit too much as well.

Curiously the OWS has Whing on eight yellows.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote: I wonder what it's like being a Luton fan at present......
More optimistic now that they have a proven manager at that level?
Thank God we got out of there when we did. It seems to get harder each year. Fleetwood Town have 101 points already with still four more games to go, but that may not be enough as Wrexham have a game in hand over them and visit them on Tuesday night.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote: I wonder what it's like being a Luton fan at present......
More optimistic now that they have a proven manager at that level?
Thank God we got out of there when we did. It seems to get harder each year. Fleetwood Town have 101 points already with still four more games to go, but that may not be enough as Wrexham have a game in hand over them and visit them on Tuesday night.
Dream on Snake - I'd love to see Wrexham back in the league (and I hope they win the play-offs) but the home loss to Alfreton was the last nail in the coffin. Fleetwood away on August Bank Holiday anyone? Oh I do like to be beside the seaside......
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:
&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote: More optimistic now that they have a proven manager at that level?
Dream on Snake - I'd love to see Wrexham back in the league (and I hope they win the play-offs) but the home loss to Alfreton was the last nail in the coffin. Fleetwood away on August Bank Holiday anyone? Oh I do like to be beside the seaside......
I still have nightmares having been at this one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 475718.stm
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

102 points for Fleetwood Town now with still three games to play, but still not promoted.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

some comments from Cobblers fans about the weekend games. as usual both sets of fans reckon they outsung the other, and they admit it was a lucky three points. here

They reckon Chris Hackett nearly joined them in January - don't remember this rumour.