Jake Wright captain

Anything yellow and blue
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:
&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote: It annoys you that Wilder has made the captaincy decision that you wanted? Some people really are very hard to please.
No he's right, Wilder should have stripped the captaincy from Constable mid-season. That would have gone down really well with the fans and players and really enticed him to sign a contract extension :roll:
I think he should've made Wright permanent captain a year ago, not mid-season. And do you really think Beano only signed a new contract because he was captain? No, he signed because he is clearly pasionate about the club, confident in the manager, chairman and squad, popular with the fans, and has enjoyed the three most successful seasons of his career to date.
Why do people do this on forums? That's clearly not what I said. I implied that being stripped of the captaincy midseason would have been harsh and upsetting for him at a time when he was considering a new contract. Please don't sensationalise things, it wrecks the rest of your argument.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by joepoolman »

&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote:
&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:
&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote: No he's right, Wilder should have stripped the captaincy from Constable mid-season. That would have gone down really well with the fans and players and really enticed him to sign a contract extension :roll:
I think he should've made Wright permanent captain a year ago, not mid-season. And do you really think Beano only signed a new contract because he was captain? No, he signed because he is clearly pasionate about the club, confident in the manager, chairman and squad, popular with the fans, and has enjoyed the three most successful seasons of his career to date.
Why do people do this on forums? That's clearly not what I said. I implied that being stripped of the captaincy midseason would have been harsh and upsetting for him at a time when he was considering a new contract. Please don't sensationalise things, it wrecks the rest of your argument.
Well it did come across a bit like that... I don't think the captaincy is that much of a big deal anyway. Also I'm pretty knew to football forums so I wouldn't put me down as the same as everyone else.