Tomorrow We Ride At Dawn

Anything yellow and blue
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by SmileyMan »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:How can one possibly support Liverpool and Oxford? For me, Liverpool are the most reviled club aside from s*****n, due to their supporters part in making sure Oxford never got to play in Europe. (Old argument, I know. But we're on about recycling things!)
Totally agree, every time the red ponces fuck up another European campaign, I think &quotWe could be there.&quot Maybe the extra cash could have kept us in the top flight long enough for the Premiership gravy train to have started, although whether we'd have survived Captain Bob's sinking is debatable.

Justice will only be served the day that a resurgent Oxford beats a delapidated Liverpool to the last European qualifying place.
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:
&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:How can one possibly support Liverpool and Oxford? For me, Liverpool are the most reviled club aside from s*****n, due to their supporters part in making sure Oxford never got to play in Europe. (Old argument, I know. But we're on about recycling things!)
Totally agree, every time the red ponces fuck up another European campaign, I think &quotWe could be there.&quot Maybe the extra cash could have kept us in the top flight long enough for the Premiership gravy train to have started, although whether we'd have survived Captain Bob's sinking is debatable.

Justice will only be served the day that a resurgent Oxford beats a delapidated Liverpool to the last European qualifying place.

Also totally agree, they are by far my most disliked top flight club. Even more than Chelsea.

For all the obvious reasons already stated. But also for the place itself. The awful, awful accent the false belief that their comedians are funny and the general hand wringing that comes out of self pity city on a daily basis.