Anything yellow and blue
deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

Have they all gone now?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Nope, just bought some on the phone from Mick Brown and he said there are plenty left (although still restricted to Members at the mo).
deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

Excellent, I just got a reply from the club saying the same, thanks. I've got mine, I am just keen to get one for my non ST-holding mate who will give me a lift if I can get him a ticket!
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

As of 1.30pm today, there were 650 left to go on open sale on Monday and 100 seats as well
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:As of 1.30pm today, there were 650 left to go on open sale on Monday and 100 seats as well
Which means if we only had 1200 this is a rather poor effort from us season ticket holders.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:As of 1.30pm today, there were 650 left to go on open sale on Monday and 100 seats as well
Which means if we only had 1200 this is a rather poor effort from us season ticket holders.
Initial allocation was 1450 terrace tickets and 350ish seats from memory. So we've sold over 1,000 despite them not being on general sale, at a time of year when many people will be on holiday/playing cricket etc. Not bad, I reckon.

Despite all the panicking about getting tickets last season, I don't actually recall a single away game where we sold out before they went on general sale.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Burton Tickets Update
Posted on: Sat 31 Jul 2010

619 terrace places and 110 seats will go on open sale to United supporters at 9.30 on Monday morning for our opening npower league 2 game at Burton Albion.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

Quick question kids:

As an exile and no member/STH in this situstion I would usually call the ticket office at 09:30 on monday, get the engaged tone and keep trying until I get through. But I'm in Oxford this monday so could I just turn up at the ticket office and buy a ticket? I know it's a bloody daft question but I'd just like to be sure. Cheers.
&quotI've been a slave to football. It follows you home, it follows you everywhere, and eats into your family life. But every working man misses out on some things because of his job. &quot
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quottomoufc&quot wrote:Quick question kids:

As an exile and no member/STH in this situstion I would usually call the ticket office at 09:30 on monday, get the engaged tone and keep trying until I get through. But I'm in Oxford this monday so could I just turn up at the ticket office and buy a ticket? I know it's a bloody daft question but I'd just like to be sure. Cheers.
Yes.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
Initial allocation was 1450 terrace tickets and 350ish seats from memory. So we've sold over 1,000 despite them not being on general sale, at a time of year when many people will be on holiday/playing cricket etc. Not bad, I reckon.

Despite all the panicking about getting tickets last season, I don't actually recall a single away game where we sold out before they went on general sale.
Good point. But given 4000 ish season ticket holders and the &quotif u ain't using your season ticket to get a Burton ticket get one for us will ya&quot scenario I would still have expected to have sold more than we have done to date. Also wondering why the bloody ticket office was constantly &quotbusy&quot last Wednesday - staff hols ? slowness in dealing with calls?
YeOx
Toddler

Re:

Post by YeOx »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote: Which means if we only had 1200 this is a rather poor effort from us season ticket holders.

Good point. But given 4000 ish season ticket holders and the &quotif u ain't using your season ticket to get a Burton ticket get one for us will ya&quot scenario I would still have expected to have sold more than we have done to date. Also wondering why the bloody ticket office was constantly &quotbusy&quot last Wednesday - staff hols ? slowness in dealing with calls?
I went there twice and it was a 'Staff' of one person manning the window and phones!!
UTM.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotYeOx&quot wrote:[

I went there twice and it was a 'Staff' of one person manning the window and phones!!
But we're Football League now - Hope the club realise this. That's FOOTBALL LEAGUE. With an even bigger demand to see the mighty Yellows or whatever we are now.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Nope, just bought some on the phone from Mick Brown and he said there are plenty left (although still restricted to Members at the mo).
I'm not a ST holder, but may become a member.