WEMBERLEE

Anything yellow and blue
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:They also &quotreserved&quot an area of the ground for their &quotAmber Army&quot, ie their singing section. I wonder if we'll be able to do the same for anyone who sits in the OM stand?
I 'heard' yesterday that Kelvin was trying to do something like this. I also heard we'd be allocated 40,000 tickets. Presumably we'll know the truth of the matter soon enough.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by recordmeister »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:They also &quotreserved&quot an area of the ground for their &quotAmber Army&quot, ie their singing section. I wonder if we'll be able to do the same for anyone who sits in the OM stand?
I 'heard' yesterday that Kelvin was trying to do something like this. I also heard we'd be allocated 40,000 tickets. Presumably we'll know the truth of the matter soon enough.
40,000! Wow, Cambs only got an allocation of 21,000 last season. 40,000 seems a lot, but then I guess we are a big club... lol!
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
40,000! Wow, Cambs only got an allocation of 21,000 last season. 40,000 seems a lot, but then I guess we are a big club... lol!
It would be a big ask to sell 40,000 for a Conference play off final.

York City are expecting an allocation of 21,000 according to their website.

If we only get 21,000...
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Woop Woop I've just reserved our corporate box on the half way line. Full VIP hospitality and all. Hoorah!!!
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

rumours are York have been given 21,000 tickets. We've asked for more. This is not good.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by recordmeister »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:Woop Woop I've just reserved our corporate box on the half way line. Full VIP hospitality and all. Hoorah!!!
A-Ro. At least do your company a favour and let us know who the good people are who own it! Free advertising (well, that and my mate is trying to reserve his corporate box on the half way line at Wembleeee and I wonder if you've beaten him to it. Is it a law firm???) innit!
yellowmanc
Sperm

Post by yellowmanc »

is anyone traveling downn from north west area for this massive game ? if so, any chance of a meet up so i wont be travelling down on my billy todd.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotyellowmanc&quot wrote:is anyone traveling downn from north west area for this massive game ? if so, any chance of a meet up so i wont be travelling down on my billy todd.
I am mate. Means I won't won't be drinking on my own on the way back which is always a bonus! I'm meeting up with some mates when we get there but you're more than welcome to join us for some prematch drinks.

I'm thinking of booking the train tonight to get them cheaper (looking at about £40 return at the moment) so if you get back to me soon I can tell you what train I booked and how I got the cheapest price.

Any other Manc Ox's here are more than welcome too.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

My finger now hurts from clicking refresh every 30 seconds on the official site.

I want news!!!
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:My finger now hurts from clicking refresh every 30 seconds on the official site.

I want news!!!
me 2
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

It's a nice problem to have though :)
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Of course, I'm clicking away with one heck of a big smile.

Also loving all of the YouTube stuff.

Oh and Beano is being excellent on Facebook too. It's all great today :lol:
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:My finger now hurts from clicking refresh every 30 seconds on the official site.

I want news!!!
Try pressing F5 instead!
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

I'm slumped at my desk in a very non H&ampS pleasing seating style. F5 is miles away.
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

if you leave a suitable combination of biro and coffee cup constantly pressing F5, you don't have to do anything at all after that!