The Kidd's boot

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re: The Kidd's boot

Post by Mally »

&quotboris&quot wrote: TB 1: No idea (and why don't they provide a veggie option?) er, £3.50 seems to be most people's guesses, so I'll go with that
But they did have veggie options such as cheese and onion pie or vegetable curry as Matt has pointed out.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotHog&quot wrote:1. Win
2. No
3. Yes
4. 4
5. 8
6. 12
TB1. £3.50 for cottage pie, are you all mad, or have you been researching the interweb? £4.00
TB2. 1123
£4.00 for a cottage pie? Are you all mad?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote: TB 1: No idea (and why don't they provide a veggie option?) er, £3.50 seems to be most people's guesses, so I'll go with that
But they did have veggie options such as cheese and onion pie or vegetable curry as Matt has pointed out.
I don't care, I won the Boot!

So, Mally, it's about time for an update to the Boot table isn't it? (and I know one shouldn't put one's boots on the table.)
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotMally&quot wrote:
I don't care, I won the Boot!

So, Mally, it's about time for an update to the Boot table isn't it? (and I know one shouldn't put one's boots on the table.)
Well you could just add a &quot1&quot in the right place to the table I did on Saturday.