Season tickets

Anything yellow and blue
Shoobedoo
Puberty

Season tickets

Post by Shoobedoo »

So - you will be able to buy a season ticket at Charlton for £265.00 next season, with the added incentive that if they win promotion back to the Premiership you get the following years' ticket for nothing.

Assuming that we don't make the playoffs this season, are you prepared to pay Championship prices for non-league football?

I will have to think long and hard about it, particularly as - from a personal perspective - much of the goodwill towards Smith in particular (less so Merry but I'd like to see a bit more prominence from our Chairman) is ebbing away.

I probably will in the end. It's a compulsion I guess.
Frank
Puberty

Post by Frank »

I think the poor attendance last night may be a sign of things to come if we don't go straight back up. People were saying they are only going to attend the D&ampR game as they have already bought the ticket.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Much as it causes pain you either support your team or you don't.

In theory the more revenue a club has coming in the more successful they should be provided best vfm is achieved in the spends department.

Now what has the club spent its money on? High wages for the Conference, over night stops, permanent training ground. So we should be succesful then.