Schedule of ch-ch-changes

Anything yellow and blue
admin
Site Admin

Schedule of ch-ch-changes

Post by admin »

UPDATE
Hello folks ... site update

nearly there with a new layout and hope to have this live in the next week or so, at a temp location, open to all

I'll add a link to http://www.rageonline.co.uk until such time as we get the domain transferred

As far as the forum goes, I'll do a dry run of the migration and then give you a couple of days heads up of when it will need to go offline ... should be no more than a day in total if all goes well (* crosses fingers and looks skyward) and should remain at the same URL (but hosted by the new hosts)

Once all is up and running I'll tickle you for some lolly, but no rush just yet

more info as it comes, via this thread

PIX
one favour I'd like to ask is if you have any pics that belong to you that are OUFC related (crowd, players, stadium, clothing, teddy bears, wigs !) and are willing to put into the public domain, can you post them here (or send to yellowportly PLUSSIGN rocontribs AT gmail DOT com) as I'd like to add a few more stock images to posts'n'stuff. Please only send stuff that you own, or have permission to pass on for public usage, or know is already in the public domain ...

onwards and upwards !
admin
Site Admin

Re: Schedule of ch-ch-changes

Post by admin »

Pictures anyone ?

links are fine, just things that you own, or in public domain please :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Schedule of ch-ch-changes

Post by admin »

hello folks

we're going to take the forum offline for the whole of this weekend, starting on or around friday eve (24th) at 18:00 and hopefully coming back online by Monday eve (27th).

It may well take less time, but it depends on a) how the migration goes and b) whether it rains !

The new forum will probably end up at the new site, the URL of which will appear shortly on the main RageOnline front page .. hopefully we'll have a working, transferred site by next weekend, but until then watch the front page of RageOnline for details ...

http://www.rageonline.co.uk

cheers

p.s. PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!