PDC on SSN

Anything yellow and blue
Andrewmaha
Brat

PDC on SSN

Post by Andrewmaha »

Di Canio on Sky Sports News this morning.

When I saw it at ~ 9.30am I could not help thinking that his antics will be viewed by his players as pure passion and that this must in some way provide some extra motivation.

The morning clips portrayed him as some sort of land based octopus with arms and legs flailing everywhere whilst screaming instructions and no doubt obscenities from the technical area.

Then I saw the extended interview at ~ 1.30pm in which he commented on the Constable affair. That reminded me what a dick head he is.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Seems like he is getting his squad into shape though. Probably helped by one of the two biggest budgets in the league. I doubt he will be there more than a season before he gets poached by a bigger club.
http&#58//paolodiclownio&#46blogspot&#46com/
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

I wonder what salary he is on there and also what the chances are that one day he will just flip and walk out.
Andrewmaha
Brat

Post by Andrewmaha »

I think the relationship could have some longevity.

He should not have to move for money as he should be minted from his playing days. I appreciate that big budgets don't mean success but it certainly raises the probability of success on the playing field.

It's got the makings of 'Crazy Gang 2' about it and look how long Crazy Gang 1 went on for.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotAndrewmaha&quot wrote: It's got the makings of 'Crazy Gang 2' about it and look how long Crazy Gang 1 went on for.
Can see the analogy up until the point where the club has to leave their cultural(!) home and move to somewhere else far less palatable that wants to buy in a football club - would that be physically possible?