Firestarter - Prodigy
7%

Total votes: 15

joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Walk Out Song

Post by joepoolman »

http://www.oufc.co.uk/page/News/0,,1034 ... 80,00.html

I think Yellow and Blue would be great, think &quotMy heart bleeds for you, yellow and blue&quot (or whatever it is) could become a great line. The Kasabian song would be quite good, but I'd imagine lots of clubs have that, oh and aren't they known for having a football team anyway? But please not The Prodigy song, we'd be laughed at, just isn't right for the football.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

Oh, and the same as last time I did a poll, the last option hasn't worked :? admin, if you're watching this up there, can you add &quotFirestarter - The Prodigy&quot please.
Yellow-Robbo
Brat

Post by Yellow-Robbo »

I Still think it should DEFINITELY be this..... (the clean version obviously) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK5sIE1P ... re=related
EIEIEIO
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As if by magic (you need to click the 'Add option' button after entering the final entry).
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

Let's hope I did a bit better in my exams...
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

How about walking out in stony silence? Why is music necessary at all?!
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Re:

Post by Joey's Toe »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:How about walking out in stony silence? Why is music necessary at all?!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That.
Peterorange
Puberty

Re:

Post by Peterorange »

&quotJoey's Toe&quot wrote:
&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:How about walking out in stony silence? Why is music necessary at all?!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That.
That * 2

This is football not bloody WWF or whatever it is called now.
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Geoff »

That #3. The crowd should generate the atmosphere not a gramophone.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by joepoolman »

Good point, hadn't considered that before, although I do think the write song can add to the atmosphere, I sort of wish we had our own song, like Z-Cars (as an example, obviously it shouldnt be our song).
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:
Good point, hadn't considered that before, although I do think the write song can add to the atmosphere, I sort of wish we had our own song, like Z-Cars (as an example, obviously it shouldnt be our song).
I hope you didn't write like that in your exams )
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

:cry: Oh dear, I'm actually normally quite good at not doing things like that.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

I didn't realise there were people who objected to walk-out music. Personally I don't have a problem with it at all. Music played after goals is another matter entirely, and should be banned by law.

Anyway, having been introduced to Perkele's oeuvre through this debate, I vote for them. A punk song about yellow and blue. What's not to like?
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:I didn't realise there were people who objected to walk-out music. Personally I don't have a problem with it at all. Music played after goals is another matter entirely, and should be banned by law.

Anyway, having been introduced to Perkele's oeuvre through this debate, I vote for them. A punk song about yellow and blue. What's not to like?
What he said. Whilst I like Kasabian/The Prodigy, the songs are not very relevant and it always strikes me as unimaginative when another side walk out to a popular tune - Fat Boy Slim 'Right Here/Right Now' being a case in point. Let's have the punk number - nice and obscure and also very relevant to the home side!

Of course we couldn't have had that song last year but now we're experimenting with a yellow strip..........
Out of the gloom
Puberty

Post by Out of the gloom »

Would prefer a ÔÇÿnone of the aboveÔÇÖ option, or even retain Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. As it is, Yellow and Blue please.