Mass U Highlights

Anything yellow and blue
IvanTheOx
Embryo

Mass U Highlights

Post by IvanTheOx »

http://www.youtube.com/user/SeacoastUni ... Yd58Ssl_jc

What a miss from Smalley (yes, he took his goal well) but definitely the miss of the year so far!
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

Did anyone else shout &quotPAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!&quot at the screen at 0:45?
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

You can watch tonight's game live on the internet, apparently.

Accompanied by the most melodramatic preview I've ever read about a pre-season friendly:

&quotIn this Terrific and Wonderful Match both teams will be belligerent for a victory that will allow them to maintain top position and also allow them to wash away the remembrances of enormous errors and dissatisfactions of past.&quot
IvanTheOx
Embryo

Re:

Post by IvanTheOx »

&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:Did anyone else shout &quotPAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!&quot at the screen at 0:45?
think it was no 20 - Paterson who was in space - would have been a dream for the lad on trial!!

Think this is what Wilder was saying post match - some poor decisions made when in the last third of the park.
Maurice Earp
Baby

Re:

Post by Maurice Earp »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:You can watch tonight's game live on the internet, apparently.

Accompanied by the most melodramatic preview I've ever read about a pre-season friendly:

&quotIn this Terrific and Wonderful Match both teams will be belligerent for a victory that will allow them to maintain top position and also allow them to wash away the remembrances of enormous errors and dissatisfactions of past.&quot
Wonderful quote :lol:
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:You can watch tonight's game live on the internet, apparently.

I doubt the game will be on this. Every match that is ever played has one of these links, but from these sources they are never real. Always worth a try though.