Malcolm Crosby

Anything yellow and blue
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Malcolm Crosby

Post by Ancient Colin »

So what do people make of that then?
Last edited by Ancient Colin on Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Bing there, done that!
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

Good move, I think a step up in the scouting is sorely needed.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Sounds like a posh title for Chief Scout.
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by theox »

I suppose its useful to have someone waiting in the wings to take over if/when Wilder leaves................
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quottheox&quot wrote:I suppose its useful to have someone waiting in the wings to take over if/when Wilder leaves................
Dear God no!
JoeyBeauchamp
Dashing young thing

Post by JoeyBeauchamp »

'Downing, Johnson and Craddock??' Much as I like Tommy, I'm not sure he deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence!

I wonder what salary he is on? Can't imagine he comes cheap. And Wilder doesn't strike me as the type who could work with someone in an over-seeing capacity. Mind you, it might do us some good to have someone experienced to talk to CW when the going gets tough.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

I see no mention of our &quotHead of youth development&quot Les Taylor, who really hasn't been producing much in the way of Youth recently.

Perhaps it's giving that dept a kick up the arse.
Tabbernackle
Brat

Post by Tabbernackle »

Great appointment. Will he produce a youngster or two fit for the first team? Yes. Will Wilder put them in the first team? No.
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotTabbernackle&quot wrote:Great appointment. Will he produce a youngster or two fit for the first team? Yes. Will Wilder put them in the first team? No.
Is &quotTabbernackle&quot a multi person login or do you genuinely have multi personality Schizophrenia? So far I have detected a Schoolboy, a fanatical Wilder hater, a marginal Wilder supporter and a Village idiot.
deanwindass
Puberty

Re:

Post by deanwindass »

&quotYankee Clipper&quot wrote:
&quotTabbernackle&quot wrote:Great appointment. Will he produce a youngster or two fit for the first team? Yes. Will Wilder put them in the first team? No.
Is &quotTabbernackle&quot a multi person login or do you genuinely have multi personality Schizophrenia? So far I have detected a Schoolboy, a fanatical Wilder hater, a marginal Wilder supporter and a Village idiot.
Is Tabbernackle also Godalming Yellow? Have you ever seen both of them in the same room at once?
Tabbernackle
Brat

Post by Tabbernackle »

Blimey Deano, are you a shrink? You've sussed me out! Back to topic when was the last time Wilder (who I do like btw) brought in a youngster to the first team? May-be Crosser can address that. Here's hoping.
oxfordyankee
Baby

Post by oxfordyankee »

When was the last time we produced one who was worthy?
OUFC mean more than they should to me
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotdeanwindass&quot wrote:Is Tabbernackle also Godalming Yellow? Have you ever seen both of them in the same room at once?
Ouch! That's a bit harsh! :lol:

Are you sure TK isn't the charming one in your family DW?