South Coast Yellows

Anything yellow and blue
davisoufc1
Sperm

South Coast Yellows

Post by davisoufc1 »

Hi all I am an Oxford exile and I live near Pompey, I just want to know are there any Oxford fans around here that go to games? I asked the same question on the OUFC official page but never got an answer? So I was advised to come on this site, which has far much better topics coverd. I will not mention YP as basically it is crap, I agree with some people on this forum why pay YP when we already pay for a license. So back to the point if there are any Yellows on the South coast then please reply. Lastly I would like to say hi to the Oxford supporters on the train up from Pompey, who I believe were ex Bicester and now living on the Isle of Wight. We were all going up to the Play off final, I couldn't believe the support on the train, I just thought it would be me and two friends, I thought that would be it, but the train was yellow and blue, plus met students from Oxford who were at Pompey uni, never been so proud to be an Oxford fan and as for the day, well you know the rest, beered up, to emotional for my own good. Good luck to Oxford Utd today lets get at em and lets get promoted. I hope to hear from somebody soon. Davisoufc1.
wightyellow
Puberty

Post by wightyellow »

Wasnt me on the train, must have been someone else, would like to know who? maybe ther eis a cost saving to be made somewhere.

Simon

IOW
It's not the despair....it's the hope....
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

I once snuck away early from a family holiday on tha Isle of Wight to attend a home game on Easter Monday. Thinking I'd be the only person to travel by boat to attend the game, I was surprised to see a couple of OUFC shirts on the ferry. This was ten years ago mind.
davisoufc1
Sperm

Re:

Post by davisoufc1 »

&quotwightyellow&quot wrote:Wasnt me on the train, must have been someone else, would like to know who? maybe ther eis a cost saving to be made somewhere.

Simon

IOW
Hi Simon thanks for getting back to me, looks like there are other Yellows on the IOW, I only know they were from Bicester and that's it?
Gutted re Saturdays result. I'll keep in contact maybe a south coast &amp IOW supporters club????
Boogie
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Boogie »

Hog, Hoglette and me all travel up from Hants although I am nearer the IOW than they are.

There used to be quite a few exiled fans in Hants listed on the exiles website when it was running a few years ago.
Matthewjbutler
Brat

Post by Matthewjbutler »

I travel up from Southampton to Grenoble Road every other Saturday.

I occasionally spot someone wearing a Yellows shirt as I drive down the street I live on, so I'm obviously not completely on my own here in amongst the Saints!
Silver Blaze
Embryo

Post by Silver Blaze »

Interesting as i'm currently a student at Pompey uni and do wonder whether theres many yellows around.
Poxy League