Hatred

Anything yellow and blue
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Mmm, there may be some legs in this thread I fear....

Apart from what cards have already been put on the table can I add:

Stewarding and policing at away games. 95% of Us are football supporters and not criminals!

Manchester City, closely followed by Chelsea and any other club who think they can buy themselves success.

Huge and slow queues inside football grounds for food and drink – don’t they want our money in exchange for their horrible and over-priced fare?

Looking at a three sided stadium for nearly 10 years.
Zeke
Dashing young thing

Post by Zeke »

The Yankees pay the most $, the Red Sox the 2nd most. Nastiest current rivalry in baseball too, the fan bases absolutely hate each other.

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/ ... aries/team
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Hooligans and their apologists.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Hooligans and their apologists.
Anyone who is a foot taller than me. You're ok, Mr Hog as you're only 11 inches bigger than me.
JoeyBeauchamp
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by JoeyBeauchamp »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:Manchester City, closely followed by Chelsea and any other club who think they can buy themselves success.
Crawley Town? I'm starting to seriously dislike them, mainly for Evans but also because of this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12462959
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Hate :

Sw****n
Luton
Chelsea
Stevenage and Crawley for having twatty managers and twatty fans : -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTVRTApHvk

Reading - I'll never forgive them for singing &quotWe'll never play you again&quot at the Manor.

FC Basel (because people describe it as BASIL) does me head in.
FC Lausanne Sports

Austrian National team
Germany National team
Scotland National team
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Swissbloke »

&quotJoeyBeauchamp&quot wrote:
&quotSnake&quot wrote:Manchester City, closely followed by Chelsea and any other club who think they can buy themselves success.
Crawley Town? I'm starting to seriously dislike them, mainly for Evans but also because of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTVRTApHvk

Here's the vid of the idiot.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

Compared to those fanatics who blow up our troops and innocent people, I don't really hate anybody.

But if we are restricting this to footy (for fear of stirring up a debate about WMD, illegal wars etc) then I dislike intensely :

- Manchester City and Chelsea for the reasons Snake has stated
- Graham Westley, Steve Evans, Arsene Wenger, Paul Peschisolido (don't give me that glossy PR shit about being Mr Karren Brady - you were a diving, cheating little bastard) and Joe Kinnear
- Sepp Blatter and Brian Lee
- Kevin Keegan, whom I've never forgiven for getting Gary Briggs sent off in 1983

That'll do for now. My BP is usually around 120/80 but it won't be now I've typed this.

I'm not sure I hate Sw****n any more. I did once, and still avoid possessing anything red, but they are largely an irrelevance. I am pleased they are in relegation trouble and the teams around them have lots of games in hand.
JoeyBeauchamp
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by JoeyBeauchamp »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:
&quotJoeyBeauchamp&quot wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTVRTApHvk

Here's the vid of the idiot.
Christ, it's like a Combat 18 meeting. Hate them even more now.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Yeah to think this was an &quotofficial&quot club video.
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

Newcastle fans whining on about how they are a &quotBIG&quot club*

* this isn't helped by my late dad having been a Geordie who went bleating on about &quotthe team of all the talents&quot right through my adolescence.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:Hate :

Reading - I'll never forgive them for singing &quotWe'll never play you again&quot at the Manor.
But they never will play us again at the Manor!
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotHog&quot wrote:Hooligans and their apologists.
Anyone who is a foot taller than me. You're ok, Mr Hog as you're only 11 inches bigger than me.
Get out of it! You're never five eleven!!!
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Are/were Yankees your local team or is it because they win a lot?
Neither, was playing in the mid 80's in the English National League for the Golders Green Sox and for one season our coach was the brother of Yankees legend Thurman Munson (who had been killed in a 1979 plane crash). He taught me all about Yankees history and class. And I've been a fan ever since. The first 12 years till 96 they were stuck in a drought that had run since 78 so winning a lot wasn't high on the list.

I Try to get to NYC at least once a year to see them.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

I’m actually eating a Marmite sandwich at the moment.
My god, with or without the ‘plane’ guy, that video is enough to put you off football for ever, if that is the kind of people you have to share a ground with – imagine meeting that lot in a dark alley. I’ll never be able to listen to that track again!
Which brings me on to a HOHOF (Hate one hate one free) nomination for Steve Evans sidekick Paul Raynor, who is every bit as abnoxious, but also did his best to break Chrissy Hacketts leg a few years back by plonking his huge frame right on the touchline just as the lad was about to slide in to hook the ball down the line, on the pretence of picking the ball up for the throw-in.
Others not yet nominated – our Pride of Three Lions, Ashley Cole, Stevie G &amp John Terry, for their abuse of their position and total disregard of their responsibilities as role models (particularly the latter for whom it applies, more tragically, in his own family it appears). It will never happen, of course, but I would love to see any player who breaks a behavioural code including affairs/punchups/betting/etc be barred from representing England, then perhaps we could have some pride in our National team again.
Another one I’m surprised not to see on here is Mr Winkle at MK Dons (and latterly the Spurs chairman Levy who actually cited MKD as a precedent for their bid to move to the Olymipic Stadium).