Bradford Away

Anything yellow and blue
Yellow-Robbo
Brat

Bradford Away

Post by Yellow-Robbo »

Who is going to Bradford away then!?

I'm a little bit worried about the ticket structure for this game - we've been allocated 1200 tickets on a 'pay on the day' basis. We took 800 to York last year and you just never know how many we'll take to Valley Parade! I hope no one is disappointed come 3pm on Saturday!

Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about this... but it's an absolute mission to be turned away from!

Anyway, I hope we take 1199 and really get behind the lads! Yellows!
EIEIEIO
OUFC_Gav
Toddler

Re: Bradford Away

Post by OUFC_Gav »

&quotYellow-Robbo&quot wrote:Who is going to Bradford away then!?

I'm a little bit worried about the ticket structure for this game - we've been allocated 1200 tickets on a 'pay on the day' basis. We took 800 to York last year and you just never know how many we'll take to Valley Parade! I hope no one is disappointed come 3pm on Saturday!

Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about this... but it's an absolute mission to be turned away from!

Anyway, I hope we take 1199 and really get behind the lads! Yellows!
With around 15000 empty seats in the ground I doubt it will be an issue.
SheffieldBantam
Embryo

Post by SheffieldBantam »

Theres plenty of room to accommodate extra fans if needs be. None of you will be wasting your time!
Yellow-Robbo
Brat

Post by Yellow-Robbo »

I spoke to Oxford &amp Bradford ticket offices the other day and they said that we would not be allocated any extra tickets if we brought over our allocation (which is unlikely). That was why I was a bit worried...

I think it's going to be a close game - anyone got a prediction!?
EIEIEIO
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotYellow-Robbo&quot wrote:I spoke to Oxford &amp Bradford ticket offices the other day and they said that we would not be allocated any extra tickets if we brought over our allocation (which is unlikely). That was why I was a bit worried...

I think it's going to be a close game - anyone got a prediction!?
My prediction is that someone will start a Bradford Hat thread shortly.