Visit the Moss Rose in style!

Anything yellow and blue
mtfc
Embryo

Visit the Moss Rose in style!

Post by mtfc »

Oxford United visit the Moss Rose on Saturday 16th October and the Silkmen have opened their matchday hospitality facility to fans of both sets of supporters.

With great views of the pitch and surrounding hills the Silkmen’s Match Day Hospitality package is proving ever popular with both home and away fans alike as supporters mingle in the friendly atmosphere.

And with prices once again frozen at just £39.50 inclusive of VAT it is great value for money!

What’s included?

Included in the package is all of the following:

- Pre-match 3 course meal
- VIP seats in the McAlpine stand
- Complimentary match day programme
- Half time refreshments
- Pay bar facility throughout the day

So why not treat you and your friends and family and enjoy our exciting footballing experience in both the comfortable and relaxing surroundings of the McIlroy Suite.

For more information or to reserve your place please give Vicky a call on 01625 264686.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Looks a very decent offer.

What's cooking ?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

I'd be very tempted by this if I could actually make the game (and provided they had a decent vegetarian option).

If anyone on here is going to Moss Rose, how would you like to pen a brief report for Rage Online? No payment, of course, but you'd get a byeline!
mtfc
Embryo

Re:

Post by mtfc »

&quotOUFC4eva&quot wrote:Looks a very decent offer.

What's cooking ?
Its a 3 course carvery, there is a choice of starters and desserts served to your table and then you have a choice of meats and your usual potato and veg for the carvery. You also get tea/coffee and home made cakes at half time!

The Mcllroy Suite is glass fronted facing the pitch and has tvs all along the wall, we create a fantastic atmosphere in there and there are normally at least a couple of tables of away supporters so you will be in good company!
SWA
Puberty

Post by SWA »

I am interested in this.
What time do we need to be there before the game? Also, do we pay on the day? Would be 2 of us.
Many thanks
mtfc
Embryo

Re:

Post by mtfc »

&quotSWA&quot wrote:I am interested in this.
What time do we need to be there before the game? Also, do we pay on the day? Would be 2 of us.
Many thanks
Hi,

The bar opens at 12.30 and we start serving food from 1pm. Anytime until 1.30 gives you plenty of time to eat.

Paying on the day is fine, otherwise if you prefer you can pay in advance by credit or debit card.
SWA
Puberty

Post by SWA »

just spoke to vicky and booked up - looking forward to it :D
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Vicky - As an aside (I am hoping to book up tomorrow by the way)
do you serve real ales in the McIlroy suite ? :roll:
mtfc
Embryo

Post by mtfc »

Hi OUFC4eva

We dont have any on draught I am afraid (we dont sell enough :( ) but we do have bottles of spitfire :D

Hope this helps :)
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Booked :D
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotmtfc&quot wrote:

What's cooking ?
Its a 3 course carvery, there is a choice of starters and desserts served to your table and then you have a choice of meats and your usual potato and veg for the carvery. You also get tea/coffee and home made cakes at half time!
No standard vegetarian options then? :evil:
wightyellow
Puberty

Re:

Post by wightyellow »

&quotboris&quot wrote:I'd be very tempted by this if I could actually make the game (and provided they had a decent vegetarian option).

If anyone on here is going to Moss Rose, how would you like to pen a brief report for Rage Online? No payment, of course, but you'd get a byeline!
VEGETARIAN!
How my heros crumble before me.

:wink:
It's not the despair....it's the hope....
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotmtfc&quot wrote:Its a 3 course carvery, there is a choice of starters and desserts served to your table and then you have a choice of meats and your usual potato and veg for the carvery. You also get tea/coffee and home made cakes at half time!
Yes. :twisted:
mtfc
Embryo

Re:

Post by mtfc »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotmtfc&quot wrote:

What's cooking ?
Hi Boris,

Sorry I missed the veggie question. Yes we always have a standard veggie option, not sure what it is this Saturday. The other week the chef made fantastic veggie cheese and leek sausages. I am vegetarian so know how important it is :)
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

You're back in my good books now 8)

There are precious few football grounds where you can get veggie food, and fewer still where you can get veggie food that's actually edible. I'm even more upset that I can't make the game now. Stupid OFA :evil: