Fashion disasters

Anything yellow and blue
bspittles
Brat

Fashion disasters

Post by bspittles »

I own 3 Oxford tops: a 1985/6 First Division number, one from the Centenary Year (93/94 I think) and a white sweatshirt with a colourful image of the Manor Ground on.

I tried them on this morning, to gauge which I should wear on Sunday... oh dear.

The sweatshirt and the older top are both small. I now buy large :-( And the other is a medium, fortunately quite a generous one :-D

So is a Unipart top going to be OK, or should I give up with wearing colours and just support the team by singing songs from the early 80s :lol: ?
neilw
Puberty

Post by neilw »

Retro chic rules. My 1983 Spall shirt will be making a rare but well deserved outing......... &quotFitted&quot is a good look isn't it?
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotneilw&quot wrote:Retro chic rules. My 1983 Spall shirt will be making a rare but well deserved outing......... &quotFitted&quot is a good look isn't it?
Yes so they say, but burst seams are not.
Mr 5Co
Embryo

Post by Mr 5Co »

Talking of 'retro chic' does anyone remember WombleÔÇÖs very dashing and smart yellow trousers ÔÇô last seen at Wembley April 1986?
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotMr 5Co&quot wrote:Talking of 'retro chic' does anyone remember Womble’s very dashing and smart yellow trousers – last seen at Wembley April 1986?
We'd rather, not thank you very much.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re: Fashion disasters

Post by Snake »

So is a Unipart top going to be OK, or should I give up with wearing colours and just support the team by singing songs from the early 80s :lol:

This one works for me - http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.oxkits.co.uk/90 ... 20away.gif
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotneilw&quot wrote:Retro chic rules. My 1983 Spall shirt will be making a rare but well deserved outing......... &quotFitted&quot is a good look isn't it?

Do you mean fitted like this?
Well it fitted Mick Vinter.