12th Man mascot at Wembley

Anything yellow and blue
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:I bid at £50 so I got an email from ebay telling me the item had been removed for breach of ebay rules....
It's definitely disappeared but who pulled the plug, ebay or 12thMan?
Mark Sennett
Brat

Post by Mark Sennett »

Good evening.

I have only just had a chance to get online. It appears that ebay has pulled the auction. I have received a generic email from ebay saying the auction was closed because they thought we were selling football match tickets, which compromises their rules.

Due to this fact there is no point relisting the item. I apologize to those that had placed bids. In order to make this fair I will now be holding a random draw for this prize.

The rules are as follows:

1) We are offering this opportunity for the same price as we usually charge to be a flag bearer - £50. This money will go to the 12th Man and you will be able to meet the players in the dressing room, and then lead them out on to the pitch.

2) You MUST have match tickets and the mascot MUST be under 16-years-old.

3) If you would like to enter please email twelthman@oxvox.org.uk

4) Entry closes at midnight on Sunday 8 May and no entries after this time will be accepted. The name will be picked at random and only the winner will be contacted.

Again apologies to those that had bid on this item but this situation was completely out of my hands.
Please sponsor the OxVox Walk to Wycombe to raise funds for Helen &amp Douglas House and the Oxford United Youth &amp Community Trust. You can donate online at www.justgiving.com/oxvox
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotMark Sennett&quot wrote: 3) If you would like to enter please email twelthman@oxvox.org.uk
It's spelt twelfth :wink:
Mark Sennett
Brat

Post by Mark Sennett »

Yes I know but funnily enough mot of the emails i get are sent to that address so i just copied and pasted it!!!
Please sponsor the OxVox Walk to Wycombe to raise funds for Helen &amp Douglas House and the Oxford United Youth &amp Community Trust. You can donate online at www.justgiving.com/oxvox
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotMark Sennett&quot wrote:Yes I know but funnily enough mot of the emails i get are sent to that address so i just copied and pasted it!!!
It's spelt most :wink:
scooter
Dashing young thing

Post by scooter »

Congratulations to the winner, so it still went to a successful, local businessman anyway :wink:
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotscooter&quot wrote:Congratulations to the winner, so it still went to a successful, local businessman anyway :wink:
Well, local anyway (one out of three ain't bad) 8)
Sackcloth Ox
Puberty

Post by Sackcloth Ox »

Pleased for you Martin. Far rather you than some blow in millionaire family seeing Oxfrod for the second time in 24 years etc etc ad nauseam
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotscooter&quot wrote:Congratulations to the winner, so it still went to a successful, local businessman anyway :wink:
Well, local anyway (one out of three ain't bad) 8)
Now you can put it on ebay for the highest bidder and make a profit instead of the 12th man fund... :lol: