Form for the play-offs

Anything yellow and blue
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quottomoufc&quot wrote:So there we have it no matter whether someone is the best person for the job they will recieve endless &quotcritisism&quot from GY.

I'm sure that really helps.
Oh dear, back to the playground (again). :roll:
Pinned you down sucker!!!
:D
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

As far as I'm concerned every manager should be given 2 full seasons to achieve success however that has been defined, which in our case of course is promotion. The obvious caveat to that being that if at any time their is a real danger of complete failure (which in our case is finishing in the bottom half of the table) then he should be replaced.

Following that whatever happens this season Wilder should be given another full season to get us up. If he fails then time to look elsewhere.

Regarding the sub debate it is perfectly possible to criticise someone without wanting them removed from their position.

I may argue with my wife but I certainly don't want a divorce.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
&quottomoufc&quot wrote:So there we have it no matter whether someone is the best person for the job they will recieve endless &quotcritisism&quot from GY.

I'm sure that really helps.
Oh dear, back to the playground (again). :roll:
Bored me to death more like.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotMally&quot wrote:I may argue with my wife but I certainly don't want a divorce.
Yeah, but what if she completely lost the plot, spent all your spare money on goods described by others as boring and rubbish, and was planning to continue and ruin your long term future?
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotMally&quot wrote:I may argue with my wife but I certainly don't want a divorce.
Yeah, but what if she completely lost the plot, spent all your spare money on goods described by others as boring and rubbish, and was planning to continue and ruin your long term future?
Have you been hacking into my online bank account again?
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by theox »

&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: Oh dear, back to the playground (again). :roll:
You should see what Tom and Dean get up to on Twitter....... :lol:
Tethesis
Sperm

Re:

Post by Tethesis »

wright is a pitiful waste who has caused no less than 3 goals against us through horrible errors.
constable should not be captain.
wilder should stop changing the team.
constable, midson &amp green starting might give us a goal, lets face it, we need all the striking power we can get!

wont beat luton, wont get out of this league, and so we continue on our loop, next up i predict that our assistant manager will take over, and after an abysmal season, we get some wonder guy in who take us to the top until the last few months where we drop points and fail the playoffs then repeat the process again.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Really pleased I started this thread.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quottheox&quot wrote:
&quottomoufc&quot wrote: Pinned you down sucker!!!
If you don't like it you don't have to watch :wink:

GY - just wanted you to state your position. I never once said you wanted Wilder sacked. If so, where? You're entitled to your opinion, sure. You seem to invite this kind of thing, no? I guess you enjoy it. Whatever rocks your boat my son.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
&quottheox&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: Bored me to death more like.
If you don't like it you don't have to watch :wink:

GY - just wanted you to state your position. I never once said you wanted Wilder sacked. If so, where? You're entitled to your opinion, sure. You seem to invite this kind of thing, no? I guess you enjoy it. Whatever rocks your boat my son.
Err yeah OK, whatever.

Weirdo.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

:lol:
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotTethesis&quot wrote:wright is a pitiful waste who has caused no less than 3 goals against us through horrible errors.
constable should not be captain.
wilder should stop changing the team.
constable, midson &amp green starting might give us a goal, lets face it, we need all the striking power we can get!

wont beat luton, wont get out of this league, and so we continue on our loop, next up i predict that our assistant manager will take over, and after an abysmal season, we get some wonder guy in who take us to the top until the last few months where we drop points and fail the playoffs then repeat the process again.
You are probably right about nearly everything you said but you blew your credibility with the first 5 words.