Remember MemorOx

Anything yellow and blue
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:Indeed - I intend to go to see John Cooper Clarke on 27 April. I'm so hip it's frightening.
Where is JCC playing?
Beasley Street - what a track.
No, not Beasley Street, Cowley Road. The Carling Academy or whatever they call the Co-op Hall these days.
Werthers Original
Dashing young thing

Post by Werthers Original »

agree about Forever Changes, I was at Brookes that night too
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:Indeed - I intend to go to see John Cooper Clarke on 27 April. I'm so hip it's frightening.
Where is JCC playing?
Anyway, can't think why you like Beasley Street so much :lol:

Disagree about Forever Changes. I mean, I like Love and Arthur Lee a lot, but wouldn't say that it's the single greatest contribution to music by anyone in the history of the world. You've obviously never heard Cheryl Cole's latest single...
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
Where is JCC playing?
Anyway, can't think why you like Beasley Street so much :lol:

Disagree about Forever Changes. I mean, I like Love and Arthur Lee a lot, but wouldn't say that it's the single greatest contribution to music by anyone in the history of the world. You've obviously never heard Cheryl Cole's latest single...
Yes. When ithink about it again the single greatest contribution to music in the history of the world is John Barnes's rap in the World in Motion. The very same rap that I impressed a beautiful young woman with in a seedy student nightclub in Manchester. Four years later she's p****d off that I'm spending almost the entire Easter weekend going to non-leauge football grounds to watch men in Yellow run around in circles whilst simultaneously mistaking their arses for their elbows. She should have seen the signs early on.
Gadders
Embryo

Post by Gadders »

I've updated the database to bring it up to date.. its currently missing pre-season friendlies for the past 4 or 5 years, but i'll add these in the coming few days.

I've started adding some more scans, from this season.. it's all a little time-consuming, so please bare with me!

Also added scans for Charlton away in 1984/85 and a Maurice Kyle and Cyril Beavon testimonial match vs Swansea Town in 1963

Again, if anyone is willing to assist with old programme scans, please do get in touch via the email or the forums..