Any supporters going from Leicester or past Leicester?

Anything yellow and blue
leicesteryellow
Toddler

Any supporters going from Leicester or past Leicester?

Post by leicesteryellow »

Due to Leicestershire / Northamptonshire being full of speed cameras on every street corner I have been forced to take a break from driving for six months. I know my own stupid fault :(

The worst part of this is many of our important fixtures are on a tuesday now - Luton, Cambs, Wimbledon etc so I just cant get public transport in time. Also a lot of the away games are a nightmare from here - Grays, Sevenage etc.

I would happily donate funds towards petrol and could be flexible on drop off / pick up points if anyone could help out???
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Are you a member of the Exiles? I've just had a look and there are about a dozen listed in the Leicestershire area but I suspect the details may be a little out of date. Do you want me to email your request to them?
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

I didn't know about this exiles thing. I live in Manchester and always struggle getting to game, not having a car n'all. Could you email them about my plight as well please? Of course I could contribute to petrol or even biofuel, diesel electricity....
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Tom, I'll do what I can but the webmaster seems to have &quottaken a break&quot for some time now. I'll email him and encourage him to update the membership area. Meanwhile you can try to gain membership by looking at www.ouexiles.org.uk
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Leicester and Tom, I have sent you a PM via your Rageonline account.
leicesteryellow
Toddler

Post by leicesteryellow »

thanks for that hog, ijust sent you a pm in return.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

I understand there's been a happy ending: just goes to show the power of the OU Exiles , even though it's months (years?) out of date!