Player sponsorship time

Anything yellow and blue
boris
Grumpy old git

Player sponsorship time

Post by boris »

The Rage Online Sponsored Declan Benjamin is waiting for our money! Anyone who wishes to contribute to the sponsorship fund please get in touch (preferably with payment). The price remains £275 || VAT (£323.13).

I've received Declan's shirt from last season (unsigned). Any ideas what we should do with it?
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: Player sponsorship time

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The Rage Online Sponsored Declan Benjamin is waiting for our money! Anyone who wishes to contribute to the sponsorship fund please get in touch (preferably with payment). The price remains £275 || VAT (£323.13).

I've received Declan's shirt from last season (unsigned). Any ideas what we should do with it?
Give it to me?? :)
SteMerritt
Puberty

Post by SteMerritt »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The price remains £275 || VAT (£323.13).
...or even £316.25, unless the VAT has gone back up to 17.5% without me noticing...
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Did VAT go down? Bargain!
Roo
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Roo »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The Rage Online Sponsored Declan Benjamin is waiting for our money! Anyone who wishes to contribute to the sponsorship fund please get in touch (preferably with payment). The price remains £275 || VAT (£323.13).

Get it signed?

Put me down for a tenner again this year Boris....or more if you like?
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

I'll chip in £10. I will post a cheque to you.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The Rage Online Sponsored Declan Benjamin is waiting for our money! Anyone who wishes to contribute to the sponsorship fund please get in touch (preferably with payment).
Dear Kindly Sirs

Can you send me your bank details complete with a copy of your signature and a photocopy of your passport and I will process a monetary transfer to you for the whole of the amount.

Dr Akinde Robeiro (A-Ro)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:The Rage Online Sponsored Declan Benjamin is waiting for our money! Anyone who wishes to contribute to the sponsorship fund please get in touch (preferably with payment).
Dear Kindly Sirs

Can you send me your bank details complete with a copy of your signature and a photocopy of your passport and I will process a monetary transfer to you for the whole of the amount.

Dr Akinde Robeiro (A-Ro)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
You forgot to mention how you are supporting an important cause and will provide Boris with £xmillions once you get access to the bank account.
Andrewmaha
Brat

Post by Andrewmaha »

Dear Kindly Sirs

Dr Akinde Robeiro (A-Ro)
Central Bank of Nigeria.

Was it not George Agdogdogdoggowengo from the National Bank of Uganda?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Hmm, the pledges haven't exactly been coming in thick and fast, therefore I have a small, but rather exciting, incentive to offer.

I have been given an Argentina shirt, signed by Ramon Diaz and his whole backroom staff. This is a unique item, and it will be offered as a prize in a draw to all those who pledge money towards the Declan Benjamin sponsorship fund - each £10 offered will be worth one chance in the draw. This offer also obviously applies to those who have already pledged money.

Now, if that's not going to tempt you to subscribe to the RO sponsorship fund, I don't know what will (other than the option of owning Declan's shirt at the end of the season).
Boogie
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Boogie »

You can count me in.
Steppers
Brat

Post by Steppers »

Count Me in for a tenner
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

What happened to Sam Deering?
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotDLT&quot wrote:What happened to Sam Deering?
I'll have a tenners worth. Sam is currently following his lifelong dream and training to be a nurse in Islamabad.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Declan needs a break, so IÔÇÖm certainly in if it helps even a tiny bit for one our young players to get a further chance.