Stevenage away

Anything yellow and blue
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Stevenage away

Post by A-Ro »

How many does their away end hold, I seem to recall we took about 1200 the last time I went and we pretty much filled the place. I can see us taking more than that on Saturday and it isn't all ticket, could we have another Crewe away on our hands?
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: Stevenage away

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:How many does their away end hold, I seem to recall we took about 1200 the last time I went and we pretty much filled the place. I can see us taking more than that on Saturday and it isn't all ticket, could we have another Crewe away on our hands?
This is a good question. Let's hope the clubs will allocate terracing sensibly, as the game hasn't been made all ticket.
Shoobedoo
Puberty

Post by Shoobedoo »

Anyone else remember singing &quotWe can see you sneaking in&quot as the first of the locals sheepishly made their way onto the Alex terraces to be greeted with a packed and buoyant away end?

Still probably the best away experience of my Oxford supporting life. My missus loved it as well.

Here's hoping for the same outcome on Saturday (and at the end of the season) :D
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Away allocation at Broadhall Way is 1400 I am not so reliably informed.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Re:

Post by amershamwrighty »

&quotShoobedoo&quot wrote:Anyone else remember singing &quotWe can see you sneaking in&quot as the first of the locals sheepishly made their way onto the Alex terraces to be greeted with a packed and buoyant away end?

Still probably the best away experience of my Oxford supporting life. My missus loved it as well.

Here's hoping for the same outcome on Saturday (and at the end of the season) :D
Indeed I can. I can also remember one sad looking bloke with a M&ampS carrier bag all on his own on the home terrace and the assembled Yellow throng singing '$h*t ground, one fan'.

Happy days.