Gulliver's boot

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

1. 8

2. Constable Green

3. None

4. Murray

5. £950.00

tb 5,825
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

sorry, i need some help marking this boot, as due to my 'tired and emotional' state last night, i missed some of the finer details of the game, such as who was chosen as 'man of the match', and how much prize money there was for the 50/50 draw... :oops:

anyone?

scores on questions 1-3:

BY: 10
scooter: 6
MD: 6
boogie: 7
OJ: 8
boris: 7
KY: 7
hog: 7
geoff: 7
GY: 9
AC: 10
SSR: 8
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotMatt D&quot wrote:sorry, i need some help marking this boot, as due to my 'tired and emotional' state last night, i missed some of the finer details of the game, such as who was chosen as 'man of the match', and how much prize money there was for the 50/50 draw... :oops:

anyone?

scores on questions 1-3:

BY: 10
scooter: 6
MD: 6
boogie: 7
OJ: 8
boris: 7
KY: 7
hog: 7
geoff: 7
GY: 9
AC: 10
SSR: 8
50/50 prize money was something like £963 from memory.
I don't remember MoM being announced.
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

okay, 50/50 was the princely sum of £984, whether or not there was a 'man of the match' announced is still unclear. unless anyone wants to tell us there was, that leaves ancient colin, bista yellow, and sideshow rob tied on 10 points.

on that basis, SSR wins on the tiebreak, and if you want me to forfit my boot win for failing to administer the boot with due care and attention, i won't offer a defence...
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotMatt D&quot wrote:okay, 50/50 was the princely sum of £984, whether or not there was a 'man of the match' announced is still unclear. unless anyone wants to tell us there was, that leaves ancient colin, bista yellow, and sideshow rob tied on 10 points.

on that basis, SSR wins on the tiebreak, and if you want me to forfit my boot win for failing to administer the boot with due care and attention, i won't offer a defence...
Jon Murray always has a MotM in his report, so you could use that (sorry didn't buy an OM today). Anyway, surely it had to be Batt?
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotMatt D&quot wrote:okay, 50/50 was the princely sum of £984, whether or not there was a 'man of the match' announced is still unclear. unless anyone wants to tell us there was, that leaves ancient colin, bista yellow, and sideshow rob tied on 10 points.

&quotStar Man&quot was Murray according to the Oxford Mail. Which means Sideshow gets it by 5 clear points and also should have a bonus 10 for being so close on the crowd figure.

Matt D gets a 5 point deduction for failing to register the result correctly in time. Yes it's a tin pot administration but you do have the option of an appeal. Deadline for the appeal is Friday 6th March. Should fellow booters wish to sign a petition in support of Matt's appeal that will also be given due consideration.