Shot in the boot

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Oooooooooh!!!!! Stewards Enquiry!

I make that Mooro, Geoff, Acoli, Hog, Baboo and Mally who each got the first 3 right. Then nobody got the goals or subs so it goes to TB's and shirt numbers and blow me if Mally didn't get 'em both spot on! Even allowing for the 2 hour time difference for BST or Euro time zone or whatever it is I reckon we need to contact RadOx to see what time they announced the team. Or give me a couple of minutes in a dark room with him! :wink:

(Not that I want anyone to think I'm taking this too seriously!)
Of course I answered the question with knowledge of the answers. By the time I managed to log on to Rage online on Saturday the team had been announced. What did you expect me to do - ignore the fact that I knew the team or deviously select close answers that would guarantee winning the tie break without giving away the fact I knew the answer?

Geoff has the final decision as it's his boot.

Perhaps it would be best in future for all boot questions to be based on information that can only be known AFTER the game has started or failing that have a cut off time for postings.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

:lol:
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

Oh a delicious dilemma ... since I make it that if Geoff disqualifies Mally, then he wins his own boot ...
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Oh a delicious dilemma ... since I make it that if Geoff disqualifies Mally, then he wins his own boot ...
Tricky. In order to save Geoff from the horns of his dilemma I will withdraw my boot entry on the grounds of being entered too late because the answers were in the public domain and I had a slightly :wink: unfair advantage.

Geoff gets his own boot back.
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Geoff »

I think Mally should keep the Boot and I should be more careful about how I set the questions in future.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotGeoff&quot wrote:I think Mally should keep the Boot and I should be more careful about how I set the questions in future.
As boot master my full and final ruling is that we should split the points - half each. You set the questions and I'll set the tie breaker.