Shaw gone

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Shaw gone

Post by GodalmingYellow »

A small line at the end of the new midfielder signing on th eofficial site. Couldn't have been hidden better.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

2 interesting things here:

1. shaw has clearly walked after tonights game

2. having got the contacts at QPR to bring this kid, maybe Smith should leave to join them!
Crabbers
Embryo

Post by Crabbers »

Actually, Shaw's departure was probably known before the match. He wouldn't have just decided after the game he was leaving. Its probably been known for some time and his move to Oxford United was just a stop gap until his contract in Hungary came into effect.
Steppers
Brat

Post by Steppers »

Well Jim was trying to sign permantly last week so could not have been that planned.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotSteppers&quot wrote:Well Jim was trying to sign permantly last week so could not have been that planned.
For the club to announce his departure immediately after the game they must have known before the game, which begs the question - why did he start instead of Twigg? He was hardly going to give 100% knowing he was going to be out the door just as the brown stuff started hitting the fan.
ty cobb
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by ty cobb »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
&quotSteppers&quot wrote:Well Jim was trying to sign permantly last week so could not have been that planned.
For the club to announce his departure immediately after the game they must have known before the game, which begs the question - why did he start instead of Twigg? He was hardly going to give 100% knowing he was going to be out the door just as the brown stuff started hitting the fan.
To be fair to him I thought he did very well last night when the ball was played to his feet at least.

I would imagine Twigg is injured again which leaves us with Yemi and a 17 year old as our only two fit strikers.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotty cobb&quot wrote:[
I would imagine Twigg is injured again which leaves us with Yemi and a 17 year old as our only two fit strikers.
But with Jim we just don't know do we? Perhaps Twigg has upset him. Actually I just heard on RadOx that Jim is looking to bring another striker in.
I didn't think Shaw was particularly good last night, but I could be mistaken because I am always muddling him up with Hutch. At least that problem is now solved.
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by Paul Cooper »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
Twigg was injured according to the OM.