season ticket deadline / postal strike

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

season ticket deadline / postal strike

Post by recordmeister »

So, i was going to send in my application form tomorrow via special del. so it would be at the Kassam before 1pm on Friday. But now there is a postal strike. Any idea if they'll move the deadline by a day to the Saturday?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

According to my renewal form the deadline for the discounted ST is Friday 6th July, not this Friday.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

Yes, you are right. it is confusing. it says on one broucher (the installment plan one that comes with the renewal form) &quotSeason Ticket Prices Up To 29.06.07

And then on the seperate A4 sheet, 06.07.07. However at the bottom of the &quotMatch &amp Season Ticket Prices&quot sheet, it say &quotDiscounted Prices unitl Friday 6th July&quot.
OUFC_Gav
Toddler

Re:

Post by OUFC_Gav »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:Yes, you are right. it is confusing. it says on one broucher (the installment plan one that comes with the renewal form) &quotSeason Ticket Prices Up To 29.06.07

And then on the seperate A4 sheet, 06.07.07. However at the bottom of the &quotMatch &amp Season Ticket Prices&quot sheet, it say &quotDiscounted Prices unitl Friday 6th July&quot.
The last day to sign up for the installment plan is the 29th, the last day for lower prices is the 6th.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

It's pretty simple, send them your form and a cheque for the discounted amount, I bet you get a shiny season ticket and the money debited from your account in due course.

I don't think the club are in a position to argue about £30 with their customers.....
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:It's pretty simple, send them your form and a cheque for the discounted amount, I bet you get a shiny season ticket and the money debited from your account in due course.

I don't think the club are in a position to argue about £30 with their customers.....
Indeed. I did that one year, put it in the post on deadline day itself, as I'd forgotten to do so before. No problem with the discount at all.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

Kernow Yellow: what if I order some meat and you send it to me on the day it is due to go off... can I still eat it?
Pe├▒a Oxford United
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Pe├▒a Oxford United »

Yeah but the football club went off years ago.
entirely disenchanted