ST renewals

Anything yellow and blue
OtmoorYellow
Puberty

ST renewals

Post by OtmoorYellow »

The renewal deal looks fair to me, all things considered.

I do wish we could get at least the Tinpot Trophy home games thrown in rather than half price pre-season matches or half price guest tickets. But hey ho, that option died years ago.

The new d/d option over 10 months is a good move, as it means the club then receive all the ST money rather than losing a chunk to a finance company.
Kairdiff Exile
Mid-life Crisis

Re: ST renewals

Post by Kairdiff Exile »

My days of having a ST are long gone due to geography and family factors, but the pricing struck me as reasonable enough for Third Division football in this day and age. Less convinced by the awful "What is your why" strapline which is sub-Apprentice levels of marketing b*llocks.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Re: ST renewals

Post by slappy »

Pricing season tickets always seems to be a bit contentious, though people normally find something to complain about.
The "early bird" discount is always a bit of a ruse because it seems the deadline always gets extended until the week before the season starts, by which time I imagine 90% of people renewing will have done so.
I haven't done a detailed study for a few years, but it seems clubs around the divisions typically leave prices the same or increase slightly, which fans understand and budget for, but can mean that equivalent seats for Oxford and other teams can be hundreds of pounds more or less.
The 18-24 price range is something that has been asked for in the past, and I think a good idea, as the jump in price from the U-17 to full adult is too much for these young adults who are just starting out in the life of work.