Ryan Williams

Anything yellow and blue
slappy
Grumpy old git

Ryan Williams

Post by slappy »

It's good news in my opinion that Fulham are allowing us to keep Ryan on to the end of the season. With Alfie out injured, he regularly takes on defenders, and the earlier thoughts that he was too young to last 90 minutes seem misplaced. I think he does get clattered every game, and I worry he'll get injured, as he always seems to have someone stand on his foot and he limps around for a few minutes, realises he won't get subbed, and off he goes again.

Meantime, Ryan has also decided not to go the AFC Under-22 Championships in Oman which would have been the last two weeks in January. Story and comment here.
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Re: Ryan Williams

Post by Paul Cooper »

Yes very good news.

He has been one of the best players in the last month and adds something to the team. Not only does he have pace and skill , but he also is starting to pop up with goals as well.

A very important signing in my view
Dr Bob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Dr Bob »

Paul Cooper wrote:Yes very good news.

He has been one of the best players in the last month and adds something to the team. Not only does he have pace and skill , but he also is starting to pop up with goals as well.

A very important signing in my view
A seriously important signing. He is scoring, providing assists for others to score, and thanks to his pace, forces opposing defences onto the back foot and helps give us forward momentum - something we have noticeably lacked in recent seasons.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Agree with the above. Consistently in our top 3 performers in the last 6 weeks.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Agree with the above. Consistently in our top 3 performers in the last 6 weeks.