Sunday goals online

Anything yellow and blue
Stuart Massey
Baby

Sunday goals online

Post by Stuart Massey »

Where can I find them? Alfie's 3rd is all over YouTube but can't find the other two.

Please help! :D
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

You can always trust Deddington Steve to come up with the goods. What a legend.
scooter
Dashing young thing

Post by scooter »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3sDGsNAoTI

This is the best highlights posting on youtube I've seen so far.

It's from the York perspective but shows how well we defended in the second half and how close they came to scoring.

And it shows all three goals from the start of the moves and I'm hard pushed to choose between them.

Matty Green sublime finish and a great first touch loads of credit to Jack who put his head in where it really hurts to make the chance.

Beano real power finish with his left foot and again Matty Green got physical in the tackle to create the chance.

Alfie, well, one, two, three in the back of the net thank you and goodbye to the Brian Lee pile of shit pantomine.

EEIEEIEEIO
slappy
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by slappy »

&quotscooter&quot wrote: Alfie, well, one, two, three in the back of the net thank you
On Yellow Player Potter says that he was thinking of taking the ball on his own the length of the pitch. Instead he passed to Deering, but played it wide so that Deering would have to pass back to him.

Also on the open top bus he got off for a toilet break, thinking the bus was going slowly so he'd be able to catch up easily. When he got back, the bus was gone and he had to borrow someone's bike to catch up.
Matthewjbutler
Brat

Post by Matthewjbutler »

Brilliant! Such a likable chap it seems to me is our Alfie. Players of his calibre are so rare at our level so I'm really glad we've got his signature. I'm not even overly concerned about whether he starts every week as I've always been a fan of having something different on the sidelines to shake things up.
ObiWayneKenobi
Embryo

Post by ObiWayneKenobi »

Potter looks like thanking Deering in a very unusual way at 8:30 in that last video.