Boxing day - 2. (TRANSFERRED FROM THE DARK SIDE ...TIU)

Anything yellow and blue
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotbob s&quot wrote:Friendly post John.
Good, as there is nothing worse than blue on blue.
Ascension Ox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Ascension Ox »

[quote=&quotSnake&quot]Congratulations on joining the select (but increasing) group of people who don’t have to bow and scrape to their employers anymore. Going to work and back just takes up so much of people’s productive time, doesn’t it?

As for me, I’ve also been using guns for 40|| years as my family background is rooted in hill farming and up until about 20 years ago it still seems amazing what firearms you could buy and use legally.

Anyway, there is still no reason to get your voice heard now and again as OxVox do (sometimes) appreciate a bit of constructive scrutiny. It’s all about balance, because they have to be “nice
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotnerps&quot wrote:Anything over 5300 for the Histon game I will be claiming as a victory
May I be the first to congratulate you.

Meanwhile, I see the club are expecting 7,000|| for 'scarf night' tonight. I wonder how many of those will be in the ground, and how many sat miles away with an unreturned ticket from (actual) Boxing Day still safe in their wallet...
ty cobb
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by ty cobb »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotnerps&quot wrote:Anything over 5300 for the Histon game I will be claiming as a victory

Meanwhile, I see the club are expecting 7,000|| for 'scarf night' tonight. I wonder how many of those will be in the ground, and how many sat miles away with an unreturned ticket from (actual) Boxing Day still safe in their wallet...
Come on Kernow you managed to get to Luton on a Tue night - sure you could get up to Oxford for the biggest game of the season (c) BB.

Personally I think the Stev game is the biggest game we have left given that we're level on points with them and all.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotty cobb&quot wrote:Come on Kernow you managed to get to Luton on a Tue night - sure you could get up to Oxford for the biggest game of the season (c) BB.
Yeah, and look what happened there. Best I stay away, I reckon
&quotty cobb&quot wrote:Personally I think the Stev game is the biggest game we have left given that we're level on points with them and all.
Unless we fall away badly, or everyone else does, they're all massive games from now on. Each league game will be the biggest of the season. It should be very exciting. Hopefully in a good way.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
Seconded.