Paul Raynor

Anything yellow and blue
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Paul Raynor

Post by Mooro »

I note from the teamsheet that CRawley Ass(!) Manager Paul Raynor was named as the sub keeper last night.

This raises a few questions, the first of which being &quothow short of players are they if they need to name that big ageing lump on the bench?&quot

Secondly, given that i) his touchline antics have traditionally been as unwelcome and unpleasant as those of his boss*, and ii) with him being the main 'voice' on the touchline while Mr Evans serves his ban, it is not unthinkable that he may too land himself a touchline ban in the near future for some sort of unsavoury behaviour.

My question is &quotWould that preclude him from being named as a player or sub during the period of the ban despite not having an on-field suspension in place? &quot

* - I have never forgiven him for deliberately posiitoning himself on the touchline such that Chris Hackett had to pull out of making an upfield clearance for fear of clattering into the bar steward and breaking his leg.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

My question is 'is this bloke on an appentiship scheme for being a total asshole'? If so, he has a bright future.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotSideshow Rob&quot wrote:My question is 'is this bloke on an appentiship scheme for being a total asshole'? If so, he has a bright future.
He's got a great teacher - the best.
Andrewmaha
Brat

Post by Andrewmaha »

I think I will get in touch with Blue Sq Prem HQ and ask them to check if they have player registration paperwork in place for the afore mentioned sub GK.