Crawling in their boots

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Hmm, only one more person entered this boot than the last one. But I have a feeling Hog won't be whingeing this time....
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Wrong!

This bloody silly site goes down and I can't get access to take advantage of my new-found glory and then Boris jumps in and not only nicks my Boot (which means I'll have to wait to use my team bus colour question another time) but then blows my cover and tells everyone I'm a copper when nobody knew that and now I'm going to have to watch my back in the jungle known as SSU, and ... oh, there is one consolation - it's back now so at least I'll be able to participate in my own Boot!
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Wrong!

This bloody silly site goes down and I can't get access to take advantage of my new-found glory and then Boris jumps in and not only nicks my Boot (which means I'll have to wait to use my team bus colour question another time) but then blows my cover and tells everyone I'm a copper when nobody knew that and now I'm going to have to watch my back in the jungle known as SSU, and ... oh, there is one consolation - it's back now so at least I'll be able to participate in my own Boot!
:lol: