Woking boot

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:Mooro's Boot?
Much as it pains me to say it, I think it's Mally's boot.

He correctly predicted that one Hutchinson would finish the game, which Mooro did not.

He should probably be docked half a point for posting his prediction in the subject line of the message though. And another half if he doesn't set the next challenge by 5.25pm today :wink:
I demand an investigation into the 93rd minute substitution in this game, in which Hutchinson was brought on for Mccallister for no discernable reason, save that it happened just moments after 'representatives' of Mr Mally were seen loitering around the Oxford bench clutching a brown envelope....
My legal representative, Mr Alf EyeHead, has also raised concerns over whether such technology should be allowable in posting predictions and if so, what validation of time of posting is available.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotboris&quot wrote:Mooro's Boot?
Much as it pains me to say it, I think it's Mally's boot.

He correctly predicted that one Hutchinson would finish the game, which Mooro did not.

He should probably be docked half a point for posting his prediction in the subject line of the message though. And another half if he doesn't set the next challenge by 5.25pm today :wink:
I demand an investigation into the 93rd minute substitution in this game, in which Hutchinson was brought on for Mccallister for no discernable reason, save that it happened just moments after 'representatives' of Mr Mally were seen loitering around the Oxford bench clutching a brown envelope....
My legal representative, Mr Alf EyeHead, has also raised concerns over whether such technology should be allowable in posting predictions and if so, what validation of time of posting is available.
Nice try but I think you'll find the server timestamps postings and Patto isn't the sort of manager to take brown envelopes. He much prefers on-line payments to his Swiss bank account.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
&quotMooro&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote: Much as it pains me to say it, I think it's Mally's boot.

Nice try but I think you'll find the server timestamps postings and Patto isn't the sort of manager to take brown envelopes. He much prefers on-line payments to his Swiss bank account.
How do you know, eh????